Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jeff Otah being knocked into shape by LeCharles Bentley

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    I'm guessing you have experience with both.
    Wrong. You're just projecting again.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post

I love the amateur GM's on this board
    Sorry Ray, but he is right. Otah was traded to this team, and could not pass a physical, so the trade was rescinded. How is this even debatable, and how could someone be silly enough to think otherwise? Because Otah has been working out with LeChucky in Cleveland?

Great....lets wait until he is healthy, and we can sign him then.

All Pro
    I hope he gets healthy would love to have him at full strength.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    So people think Tannenbomb will be able to negotiate a fair deal with Schwartz & Feinsod?

Schwartz&Feinsod don't exactly have a Darelle Revis clone in Jeff Otah ... I am guessing a one year contract, minimum salary with incentives based on playing time.

Someone will sign Otah by the end of September ...

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangrene View Post
    Schwartz&Feinsod don't exactly have a Darelle Revis clone in Jeff Otah ... I am guessing a one year contract, minimum salary with incentives based on playing time.

Feinsod represented Bentley too. So they arranged the workout and sent the story to the press.

We'll bite.

Quote Originally Posted by Gangrene View Post

Dont be surprised if he is signed after week 1, in order to avoid guaranteeing his salary, that would be much smarter then having to deal with his roster spot and contract before the season starts.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglenj View Post
    Dont be surprised if he is signed after week 1, in order to avoid guaranteeing his salary, that would be much smarter then having to deal with his roster spot and contract before the season starts.
    I said the same thing earlier, everybody is waiting until after September 9th.

If Braylon Edwards had not being signed, the Jets would like have signed him after September 9th so he has that incentive to stay out of trouble; now Edward is guaranteed the minimum salary in Seattle given that the Seahawks are not going to cut Braylon before week 1 since he has shown something in preseason.

I think people are getting ahead of themselves. Even if he gets back to "full strength", the assumption that he's going to solve the problem is really just wish. He may stink when all is said and done... not raining on anyone's parade, just injecting some reality.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    I think people are getting ahead of themselves. Even if he gets back to "full strength", the assumption that he's going to solve the problem is really just wish. He may stink when all is said and done... not raining on anyone's parade, just injecting some reality.
    I don't think anyone is expecting miracles ... it's any port in a storm.
    Right now it seems as if all we have is tumbleweed blowing around at the right tackle position ...