Thread: USC - Cuse game at JetLife, anyone going?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

USC - Cuse game at JetLife, anyone going?

I have always wanted to see a big time football program in real life, and this is a perfect opportunity to see the #1 team in the land (for now, anyway).

Who's going? Who needs a ride, possibly? Mark Snackchez will probs be there. Stadium will be rockin.

Takes away from the whole ambience not to have it in one of their stadiums... Same thing with Bama/Mich at Cowboys Stadium... Or when MSU has to play UNC on a ****ing aircraft carrier... I wish they'd steer away from this crap...

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    I have always wanted to see a big time football program in real life, and this is a perfect opportunity to see the #1 team in the land (for now, anyway).

Who's going? Who needs a ride, possibly? Mark Snackchez will probs be there. Stadium will be rockin.
    Of course.

Stadium wil not be rocking though--I would suspect we draw about 30,000.

Hey, last time we played USC at the Meadowlands in 1990, we found my favorite SU QB of all time, Marvin Graves.

Proly take my youger sopne, one of my buddies just sent his daughter there so he'll probably go.

Concur a bit with AGAW, won't have that on campus feel, but this is the deal they struck. It's an attempt to draw the tri-state area fans.

BTW, Paulie, if you want to get the REAL college football experience, take the fiance up to West Point in the fall for a game, walk the grounds, check out the statues, etc and the gametime experience is unmatched (in the North East).

Pure awesomeness.

_

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post

BTW, Paulie, if you want to get the REAL college football experience, take the fiance up to West Point in the fall for a game, walk the grounds, check out the statues, etc and the gametime experience is unmatched (in the North East).

Pure awesomeness.

_

Mmmm, good call. Great idea.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    Mmmm, good call. Great idea.
    I concur with Stokes, its a great way to spend a fall day, and everyone roots for the Cadets...get there early and see the football parachute in

Even better....spend a few bucks and take a road trip down to SEC Country. They take the experience to a whole different level.
    A few years ago, I was on a business trip in Birmingham, AL. As I checked into the hotel, I noticed a bunch of Tide stuff on the walls. I said to the clerk, "what if I came in here and said that I was an Auburn fan"? He said..."son...that would not be a good move"...