Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 84

Thread: Found the Meaning of Life.... i think

  1. #41
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    8,427
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    So what's your story MudBug?
    I know what Mudbutt is, mudbug

  2. #42
    All Pro
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    5,836
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    who do you hate more? civil service workers or smokers?
    Dont get him started on Civil Service workers who smoke....damn lazy bastards with all their paid 15 minute smoke breaks, stealing overtime, wharrgarbl.....

  3. #43
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    29,336
    Post Thanks / Like
    THREAD SYNOPSIS

    We went from Bada BING! to "god-as-Bing"; with various levels of credulity displayed. Hilarity; eh, not so much after the first 2 posts.

    1.5 stars, unless you have russian skank in continental; then you get full monty.

  4. #44
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    526
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    spectacular !!!!!

  5. #45
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    526
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    THREAD SYNOPSIS

    We went from Bada BING! to "god-as-Bing"; with various levels of credulity displayed. Hilarity; eh, not so much after the first 2 posts.

    1.5 stars, unless you have russian skank in continental; then you get full monty.
    damn Coast- You dont miss a f-in beat.....

  6. #46
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    TX via MA via CT
    Posts
    2,111
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    THREAD SYNOPSIS

    We went from Bada BING! to "god-as-Bing"; with various levels of credulity displayed. Hilarity; eh, not so much after the first 2 posts.

    1.5 stars, unless you have russian skank in continental; then you get full monty.
    Ooooohhhhh, yeah!


  7. #47
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bing in Buffalo View Post
    It occurs to me, this morning while im having my first cup

    of coffee and smoke at 5am......

    There may or may not be One ''Allmighty Creator'' that made this world,

    however we as humans are our own ''Gods'', if you will, as we are the ones

    that shape, to an extent, our own future.

    Life can be random, people keep at times putting themselves into bad

    situations, ie driving drunk, etc, odds to catch up....

    If we all attempt to shape and conduct ourselves in a productive and

    courtious way towards our fellow man, every day, we create our own reality

    as heaven on Earth....

    that is all.

    Oh Jets will finish 7-9
    You want to conduct yourself in a productive and "courtious" way?

    How about you stop f*cking other women in front of your wife?

    Be a f*cking man and not a POS for the rest of your life.

    Just one man talking.

    _

  8. #48
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,592
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    So if we are our own gods... God is a woman... Problem solved.
    MAn was created in Gods image. Woman was created after Man got bored.

    You women have been overplaying your roles for centuries. Keep it simple

  9. #49
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    887
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    MAn was created in Gods image. Woman was created after Man got bored.

    You women have been overplaying your roles for centuries. Keep it simple
    Why can't it be the Female who got bored and then wanted a companion?... because lets face it
    There's guys who don't need a female; they can make due with their hand, a wall or an animal

  10. #50
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    8,427
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    You want to conduct yourself in a productive and "courtious" way?

    How about you stop f*cking other women in front of your wife?

    Be a f*cking man and not a POS for the rest of your life.

    Just one man talking.

    _
    Uz been TeBoWizED

  11. #51
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudbug View Post
    Cat Woman, prrrrrr. Very nice, I like a woman dressed as an animal.
    ....And see ya next year.

  12. #52
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    TX via MA via CT
    Posts
    2,111
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Peebag View Post
    I know what Mudbutt is, mudbug
    Mudblood?


  13. #53
    All League
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,206
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudbug View Post
    Cat Woman, prrrrrr. Very nice, I like a woman dressed as an animal.
    Weird...like your avatar pic. What's the deal with this lately?


  14. #54
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    526
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    You want to conduct yourself in a productive and "courtious" way?

    How about you stop f*cking other women in front of your wife?

    Be a f*cking man and not a POS for the rest of your life.

    Just one man talking.

    _
    Easyyyyy trigger. We closed that particular avenue of pleasure..... no harm no foul. hadda do it. Everyman should atleast ...oh.... 10 times.

    makes you feel ... well... alive. best regards

  15. #55
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    526
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    Why can't it be the Female who got bored and then wanted a companion?... because lets face it
    There's guys who don't need a female; they can make due with their hand, a wall or an animal
    if your a hot girl pm me.

  16. #56
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Atkins, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,257
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gata, you can't have both a woman god and Leguizamo in drag. You have to choose sugar.

  17. #57
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,592
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bing in Buffalo View Post
    if your a hot girl pm me.
    You answer those hot naked chick fake chats on porno sites don't you?

    If you're a hot girl pm me. You were the pimp in the old AOL chat rooms I'm sure.

    Lol.

  18. #58
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    887
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bing in Buffalo View Post
    if your a hot girl pm me.
    What if I'm Kellen

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorJet View Post
    Gata, you can't have both a woman god and Leguizamo in drag. You have to choose sugar.
    I choose Leguizamo there's something kinky about that not sure where to begin though.

  19. #59
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,281
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bing in Buffalo View Post
    if your a hot girl pm me.
    Someone already determined she wasn't hot.

  20. #60
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,592
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    I choose Leguizamo there's something kinky about that not sure where to begin though.
    I agree pm me if you're willing to dress up as Leguizamo then.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us