Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Taking Sopne to College tomorrow *****es...

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    These kids think we were born old.

A few years back, at parents weekend NC State played Wake Forest and at tailgate , one of the kids challenged me to do a beer pong. An entire beer poured through a funnel. My daughter said go ahead dad, im kool with it.

As I prepped , got in the position, I hear a loud scream... "HEY..a parent is doing a beer pong". There was a crowd of about 40 people there to watch. I did it, almost couldn't, BUT when I was done, the kids were cheering and patting me on the back.

Ahh...the memories.
    My variation: "Hey, some parent is having a threesome in my room with those two, hot Hawaiian chicks no one else has done. They keep calling him Borgo. WTF does that mean?"

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    My variation: "Hey, some parent is having a threesome in my room with those two, hot Hawaiian chicks no one else has done. They keep calling him Borgo. WTF does that mean?"
    here is what it means.....

"Hey..ITS Southpark from JI...he calls himself BORGO because no one would believe a CPA could perform so well!!!"

In fact.... he keeps asking for Hanna Storm!

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    It's a beer "bong", silly.

Beer pong is a game.

http://www.beerbong.com/
    Im old...wtf do you want? But thanks..I KNEW something didnt sound right.

Jets Insider VIP
    When we were in high school and college, we used to have a 36 oz beer bong. We used to have contests and I was never beaten. But after, I always felt bloated as hell and I actually hated doing it. But like an idiot, I would always accept the challenge.

Then when I was in my 30's, I was at a party and somebody had one and all of my friends wanted to see me do it again. I got about half of it finished and somebody made me laugh and the next thing I knew, beer started shooting out of my nose.

What a dumbass.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    When we were in high school and college, we used to have a 36 oz beer bong. We used to have contests and I was never beaten. But after, I always felt bloated as hell and I actually hated doing it. But like an idiot, I would always accept the challenge.

Then when I was in my 30's, I was at a party and somebody had one and all of my friends wanted to see me do it again. I got about half of it finished and somebody made me laugh and the next thing I knew, beer started shooting out of my nose.

What a dumbass.
    Nothing clears out those nostrils faster than foamed beer.

here is what it means.....

"Hey..ITS Southpark from JI...he calls himself BORGO because no one would believe a CPA could perform so well!!!"

In fact.... he keeps asking for Hanna Storm!
    LOL. "C...P..A...C...P...A..."

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post

What a dumbass.
    LMAO!!

I still got one...and I actually use it quite a bit. For "catching up" purposes. Like when my derp boss makes me work until 7:30 on Thurs nites and I wanna be buzzed by the time the game comes on.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    LOL. "C...P..A...C...P...A..."
    Oh yeah...and when they moan it in 2 part harmony, it is quite something.

Hall Of Fame
    Oh yeah...and when they moan it in 2 part harmony, it is quite something.
    :scaredyaoface:

Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...