Thread: The Slow March to U.N Takeover...

Jets Insider VIP

The Slow March to U.N Takeover...

Texas judge warns of civil war if Obama is re-elected

An elected county judge in Texas is warning that the nation could descend into civil war if President Barack Obama is re-elected, and is calling for a trained, well-equipped force to battle the United Nations troops he says Obama would bring in.

The comments by Lubbock County Judge Tom Head, who oversees emergency planning efforts, were broadcast by CNN affiliate KJTV. He made similar remarks on radio station FOX Talk 950.

Saying that as the county's emergency management coordinator he has to "think about the very worst thing that can happen and prepare for that and hope and pray for the best," Head told radio host Jeff Klotzman that he believes "in this political climate and financial climate, what is the very worst thing that could happen right now? Obama gets back in the White House. No. God forbid."

Referring to unexplained "executive orders" and other documents that Obama and "his minions have filed," Head said, "regardless of whether the Republicans take over the Senate, which I hope they do, he is going to make the United States Congress and he's going to make the Constitution irrelevant. He's got his czars in place that don't answer to anybody."

Obama, Head said, will "try to give the sovereignty of the United States away to the United Nations. What do you think the public's going to do when that happens? We are talking civil unrest, civil disobedience, possibly, possibly civil war ... I'm not talking just talking riots here and there. I'm talking Lexington, Concord, take up arms, get rid of the dictator. OK, what do you think he is going to do when that happens? He is going to call in the U.N. troops, personnel carriers, tanks and whatever."

Head vowed to personally stand "in front of their personnel carriers and say, 'You're not coming in here.' And I've asked the sheriff. I said, 'Are you going to back me on this?' And he said, 'Yeah, I'm going to back you.' Well, I don't want a bunch of rookies back there who have no training and little equipment. I want seasoned veteran people who are trained that have got equipment. And even then, you know we may have two or three hundred deputies facing maybe a thousand U.N. troops. We may have to call out the militia."

Sheriff Kelly Rowe told KJTV there had been no conversation about such a civil war scenario. The two have discussed contingencies for emergency management, he said.

KJTV reported that the warning was linked to taxes. Head "indicates a tax increase is needed to shore up law enforcement to protect us," the station reported, adding that a tax increase is under consideration that "would largely benefit the district attorney and sheriff's offices. But the emphasis is more on salary competitiveness than doomsday scenarios."

Head made his controversial remarks Tuesday.

On Wednesday at a county commissioner meeting, he emphasized that his remarks were about "worst case scenario in my opinion," and added, "Do I think those are going to happen? Probably not."

County Commissioner Gilbert Flores told KJTV he was "ashamed" of Head's remarks, and told the judge, "I think you better plan to go fishing pretty soon."

Attorney Rod Hobson jokingly put up U.N. flags outside his Lubbock office, KJTV reported. "When I saw the story I thought, once again, Lubbock is going to be the laughingstock of the entire nation," said Hobson. "What makes it so sad is he is our elected county judge, who is in charge of a multi-million dollar budget. That is scary. It's like the light's on, but no one is home... I'd just like to think he's off his meds."

But video from the Wednesday meeting showed at least one citizen supporting him. "Judge Head, thank you, and God bless," one citizen said.

Head did not immediately respond to an e-mail or phone call to his office Thursday morning.

KJTV reported that an aide to Head said the judge will not be commenting for one or two days.
    Word.

Jets Insider VIP
    Joe Biden was partially right: Obuthole will put us all in chains!

Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Word.
    Anyone have any doubts PK was an Obama voter in 2008, and will be an Obama voter in 2012?

Looking forward to the half-hearted denial, but I have no doubts on it.

P.S. The Judge is a doofus. A Civil War (politically, not millitarily) is indeed coming IMO, but not yet, and not because of Obama.

The most divisive President in US history igniting a civil war?

My powder is dry....

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Anyone have any doubts PK was an Obama voter in 2008, and will be an Obama voter in 2012?
    You'd be very wrong, Fish.

Sure, if you say so.

Same way I'm wrong that IJF and a host of other self-described "principled independants" also voted (D) last election, the election before that, and the election before that, etc, etc, etc.

About the only way I'd believe I was wrong is if you said you simply didn't bother to vote. That I'd believe, lazy indifference and cynicism is believable. I'm a good example myself.

Doesn't really matter in this context. You are (here) a consistent voice and supporter of (D). Same way I am sadly a consistent supporter of (R).

It's certainly possible you, like me, simply choose not to bother voting. But I find it impossible to believe you'd vote (R), same as you'd (rightly) not believe I'd vote (D).

Jets Insider VIP
    No one believes you

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    But I find it impossible to believe you'd vote (R), same as you'd (rightly) not believe I'd vote (D).
    I don't vote either.

I live in NY. My vote doesn't matter due to the archaic Electoral College.

I simply find the name of anyone who I have never heard of before and pull the lever. In 2008, I think I let my daughter help me pick in fact.

Oh. And nice thread derailment, War! I'm very impressed. I'll have to keep this particular opening gambit in mind when I decide to throw around a few bombs on a slow night
    Last edited by PlumberKhan; 08-23-2012 at 12:16 PM.

Plumber is a complainer not a doer.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    Plumber is a complainer not a doer.
    Oh.

So you're saying I oughta start a militia like Judge Headgiver here?

Hmmm. Interesting.

I don't vote either.
    Well, that I can believe.

Till now, I havn't either.

Oh. And nice thread derailment, War! I'm very impressed. I'll have to keep this particular opening gambit in mind when I decide to throw around a few bombs on a slow night
    I've been waiting for you, Obi-Wan. We meet again, at last. The circle is now complete. When I left you, I was but the learner; now *I* am the master.

Word.
    This article is absolutely absurd. There's no chance Obama wins a second term.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefst2000 View Post
    This article is absolutely absurd. There's no chance Obama wins a second term.
    oh he will. only because the republicans went with a brain-dead lunk like Mitt Romney who Americans made clear they want nothing to do with. it was the republicans' election to lose and they lost it the moment Romney became their candidate.

All Pro
    I don't vote either.

I live in NY. My vote doesn't matter due to the archaic Electoral College.

I simply find the name of anyone who I have never heard of before and pull the lever. In 2008, I think I let my daughter help me pick in fact.

I don't either. I live in Texas. My vote doesn't count. Before that, I lived in California. My vote didn't count there either.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    oh he will. only because the republicans went with a brain-dead lunk like Mitt Romney who Americans made clear they want nothing to do with. it was the republicans' election to lose and they lost it the moment Romney became their candidate.
    Romney is a brain dead lunk? Which Americans made it clear they want nothing to do with him? Independents seem to like him. The hardcore right wasn't thrilled at first but for a lib like you that should be a good thing. Based on my analysis of the polls if the election were held today Romney would win it. I expect that trend to continue.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefst2000 View Post
    Romney is a brain dead lunk? Which Americans made it clear they want nothing to do with him? Independents seem to like him. The hardcore right wasn't thrilled at first but for a lib like you that should be a good thing. Based on my analysis of the polls if the election were held today Romney would win it. I expect that trend to continue.
    Of course that depends on what poll you're looking at. mainstream media nightly news last night had Obama ahead by a percentage......sent a chill down my spine.

Quote Originally Posted by CraigFL View Post
    Of course that depends on what poll you're looking at. mainstream media nightly news last night had Obama ahead by a percentage......sent a chill down my spine.
    I watch all of the polls. The race is close at the moment without question. In the end the election will come down to enthusiasm and turnout. I believe that Obama supporters are disenfranchised. They have to be after hope and change turned in to partisanship anger and lies. On the flip side the republican electorate is motivated by their dislike of Obama and their love of Ryan. I can't see a scenario where the electorate is D+8 or anywhere near that. Most pollsters are still using the partisan breakdown from 2008. Remember in Wisconsin the polls showed a tie and Walker won by 8 points.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by chirorob View Post
    I don't either. I live in Texas. My vote doesn't count. Before that, I lived in California. My vote didn't count there either.
    Sucks.

The system needs to be reformed.

Look at NY. Almost every county north of the Bronx votes Republican...yet because of the sheer weight of NYC's population, all the states electoral votes go blue.