Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    Outstanding

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    /take deep breath

I've remained silent on this a long time, but I think it's time to say something.

I agree with Flushing here. I don't feel right about it that GJ&H has become the butt of jokes when he cannot be here to defend himself.

Yes, he and I, once good e-friends, had a pretty clear, sadly far-too-public public, falling out. It is, frankly, one of the biggest regrets I have about my time spent here at JI, the entire period. That neither he, nor I, could find some way to come to terms with our disagreements and differences, and we both allowed it to spiral far beyond what it should have. Yes, I'm sure we both feel we had good cause, but that doesn;t make the outcome any less unfortunate.

With that said.

GJ&H was (and hopefully still is) a good guy, a good man at heart. Of that I have no doubts whatsoever. No caveats, no limitations, no exceptions. He was a loyal passionate Jets Fan, who cared deeply about this team, this forum and this e-community. He deserves better than for us to harp on the tail end of his time here when he has no way to defend himself, or remind folks how well liked he was here, for good reason, for a long time.

It is my opinion that the worst thing that happened to him, and to me, was for us to become moderators, a role that sadly can change how a person is on a forum. Had that not happened, I would guarantee he would be here today, as well recieved and well liked and as respected as he always had been. Rightfully so.

And I'll go one further, if it were up to me, he's be restored and allowed to post here. We've let every other person (just about) come back. I think Ham should be allowed that option as well, should he wish it.

I can guess how this post will be taken, and that fine, but I felt the need to say my peace. I wish that whole period had never occured, regardless of the behind the scenes, and I wish Ham could still be a part of our community, as it was in the old days.
    ghey

LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    ghey
    I miss Paulie. I wonder what become of him. He was definitely not a twat.

Definitely.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    I was on Rt 280 East bound nearing my exit, when I see this whitish/silvery streak going across the sky, but it was real low.

Ive seen shooting stars before, but this was was so low to the ground I'd be shocked if it didn't hit something. It had a very cool silverish green hue to it.

Isn't that usually some sort of sign that something bad is about to happen?
    Relax, calm down, it's not as bad as you think.
    http://www.everydayhealth.com/vision...nal-tears.aspx

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    /take deep breath

I've remained silent on this a long time, but I think it's time to say something.

I agree with Flushing here. I don't feel right about it that GJ&H has become the butt of jokes when he cannot be here to defend himself.

Yes, he and I, once good e-friends, had a pretty clear, sadly far-too-public public, falling out. It is, frankly, one of the biggest regrets I have about my time spent here at JI, the entire period. That neither he, nor I, could find some way to come to terms with our disagreements and differences, and we both allowed it to spiral far beyond what it should have. Yes, I'm sure we both feel we had good cause, but that doesn;t make the outcome any less unfortunate.

With that said.

GJ&H was (and hopefully still is) a good guy, a good man at heart. Of that I have no doubts whatsoever. No caveats, no limitations, no exceptions. He was a loyal passionate Jets Fan, who cared deeply about this team, this forum and this e-community. He deserves better than for us to harp on the tail end of his time here when he has no way to defend himself, or remind folks how well liked he was here, for good reason, for a long time.

It is my opinion that the worst thing that happened to him, and to me, was for us to become moderators, a role that sadly can change how a person is on a forum. Had that not happened, I would guarantee he would be here today, as well recieved and well liked and as respected as he always had been. Rightfully so.

And I'll go one further, if it were up to me, he's be restored and allowed to post here. We've let every other person (just about) come back. I think Ham should be allowed that option as well, should he wish it.

I can guess how this post will be taken, and that fine, but I felt the need to say my peace. I wish that whole period had never occured, regardless of the behind the scenes, and I wish Ham could still be a part of our community, as it was in the old days.
    Well done.

Be thrilled to see a happy Ham back.

Guy was passionate, though he disliked me!

-

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Well done.

-
    I have to be honest, towards the end he made me more than a little uncomfortable, especially with the multitude of PMs he'd send me in the middle of the night. We'd have some kind of disagreement, and next day I'd log in and see a 1500 word missive that was sent at 3AM.

Ham circa 2006 would be welcome to come back. But sometimes you just can't go home again.

All League
    I don't get the Ham love. I thought his power rankings with the Jets always in the top 3 were just head scratchers. Although the deli meat rankings was a classic. Too bad that thread can't be dug up. And he came across as way too high strung. God forbid you might say Sarah Palin wouldn't make a good VP.

JMO, but I didn't like Ham's style.

Jets Insider VIP
    Ham was cool people up untill Sopne-a-poolozola. When he went bizerker on sbIII and started calling modding "work" I knew he was a little off.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Doesn't magnesium burn green? Copper? Space dust? (arghrghrghrgh...space dust )

LOL at the return of Green Jets and Ham! poli
    THANK you. I didn't mean to start any drama. The internet is very serious business. Sorry though Ham. You reap what you sow. I rarely have a problem with anyone, but that guy's combination of humiliating posts, power hungry modding combined with being a pretty huge ******* to many people made him undeniably embarrassing. He can't defend himself because he had an internet meltdown. I wish him the best in real life, but **** his internet persona.

Veteran
    Don't worry the military helicopters are looking for the alienz (with tomato sauce).

Jets Insider VIP
    Well done.

-
    He loathed you. Guy loved me go figure.

I thought it was FF2s constant referencing of Sarah Palin in pron that finally sent him over the edge. Or am I off the mark?

Hall Of Fame

-
    Me too. There's no excuse for his last meltdown, but since Warfish has let it go I'd love to see him back. There's no doubt in my mind he was a good guy. He was the guy who'd go into a birthday thread for someone who wasn't getting any replies and post something. For a while I considered him the cornerstone of JI.

He stated he was having some fairly serious health issues, maybe that had something to do with it. I'd definitely want an apology to Warfish, even though it sounds like it's not necessary.

I'm sorry the whole thing went down like it did.

Me too. There's no excuse for his last meltdown, but since Warfish has let it go I'd love to see him back. There's no doubt in my mind he was a good guy. He was the guy who'd go into a birthday thread for someone who wasn't getting any replies and post something. For a while I considered him the cornerstone of JI.

He stated he was having some fairly serious health issues, maybe that had something to do with it. I'd definitely want an apology to Warfish, even though it sounds like it's not necessary.

F it make him a mod so we can finally watch Ruby leap off the Verrazano.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

He did have some personal family issues going on as I recall...Ham was never a bad consigliere, he was a bad don. As far as I know (sooth would be the final word on this) he has never attempted to come back. I wish him well and hope things are good.

All League
    Ham SUCKED! He was self-righteous, stubborn, hypocritical, obsessive - and WORST OF ALL - abusive of his Mod powers by censoring and editing posts to prove his argument. Then, when you call him out on it, he bans you.

I don't miss him at all and the forum is 1000x t better with out his presence.

Good riddance.

Jets Insider VIP
    This thread is getting ghey. Someone post some tits stat.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    F it make him a mod so we can finally watch Ruby leap off the Verrazano.
    Lol. GWB is only 3 miles from my apartment.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    started calling modding "work" I knew he was a little off.
    Dude.

-

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    This thread is getting ghey. Someone post some tits stat.