Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 119

Thread: Of all things, this morning I saw a frickin' meteor

  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    Lol. GWB is only 3 miles from my apartment.
    Go big or go home!

  2. #62
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,858
    Quote Originally Posted by Gas2No99 View Post
    Ham SUCKED! He was self-righteous, stubborn, hypocritical, obsessive - and WORST OF ALL - abusive of his Mod powers by censoring and editing posts to prove his argument. Then, when you call him out on it, he bans you.

    I don't miss him at all and the forum is 1000x t better with out his presence.

    Good riddance.
    Yeah well mark gastineau sucked! Block a run dancing boy.

  3. #63
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,282
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    He loathed you. Guy loved me go figure.
    I do remember you threatening to cornhole other men fairly regularly before you turned into a liverless space cult member.....so this is no shocker.














    -

  4. #64
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,858
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    I do remember you threatening to cornhole other men fairly regularly before you turned into a liverless space cult member.....so this is no shocker.















    -
    Ok that's it. Are you going to the hampur reunion. Because im using you as my personal pinata.

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Ok that's it. Are you going to the hampur reunion. Because im using you as my personal pinata.
    Gross.

  6. #66
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,282
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Ok that's it. Are you going to the hampur reunion. Because im using you as my personal pinata.
    Lmao!

    -

  7. #67
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    4,015
    Good buddy of mine who I work with, his wife died suddenly Tuesday night while she was away on business. There's a department meeting in the board room now about how to "deal" with it. I skipped it and am posting on JI instead. Higher up just caught me. Crap!

  8. #68
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:GFY・゚✧
    Posts
    32,252
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    Good buddy of mine who I work with, his wife died suddenly Tuesday night while she was away on business. There's a department meeting in the board room now about how to "deal" with it. I skipped it and am posting on JI instead. Higher up just caught me. Crap!
    You are going to get killed by a meteor on your way home.

    [karma bomb]

  9. #69
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    4,015
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    You are going to get killed by a meteor on your way home.

    [karma bomb]
    No kidding!

  10. #70
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Vinegar Hill, Brooklyn ...
    Posts
    2,232
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    Good buddy of mine who I work with, his wife died suddenly Tuesday night while she was away on business. There's a department meeting in the board room now about how to "deal" with it. I skipped it and am posting on JI instead. Higher up just caught me. Crap!
    Get your ass in that meeting , that's serious sh*t.

  11. #71
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Vinegar Hill, Brooklyn ...
    Posts
    2,232
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Ok that's it. Are you going to the hampur reunion. Because im using you as my personal pinata.
    " Hampur Reunion " science fiction . . . less plausible than " I saw a frickin' Meteor"

  12. #72
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,858
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    No kidding!
    Ah your witty remarks in the Jesus thread caught up with you. I told you he could find a way to post here if he wanted too.

  13. #73
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    19,353
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    For the record, I would like to thank all of the above anonymous internet people for corroborating my story.
    There's no way Garrett Hoogerhyde is real - not buyin' it.

    (Edit: and this why you need to read every thread, even if it holds no interest to you. Ya never know what you're missing)>

  14. #74
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    4,015
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Ah your witty remarks in the Jesus thread caught up with you. I told you he could find a way to post here if he wanted too.
    Oh I'm going to hell, no doubt about it.

  15. #75
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,619
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    Good buddy of mine who I work with, his wife died suddenly Tuesday night while she was away on business. There's a department meeting in the board room now about how to "deal" with it. I skipped it and am posting on JI instead. Higher up just caught me. Crap!
    I don't think there's a smiley to convey an appropriate reaction to this one.

  16. #76
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,082
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    I don't think there's a smiley to convey an appropriate reaction to this one.
    According to the Mod Dashboard, Big L was looking at kelly's "O" thread when he was spotted.

  17. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    I don't think there's a smiley to convey an appropriate reaction to this one.
    Sure there is. One of the oldest of the lot.



    Like so much of life, tragedy and comedy are brothers in our lives.

    Tragic, the loss of a friends loved one so suddenly.

    Comedic, that our fellow JI'er would get busted for being on JI instead of a meeting to "handle" the issue.

  18. #78
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    4,015
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    I don't think there's a smiley to convey an appropriate reaction to this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Sure there is. One of the oldest of the lot.



    Like so much of life, tragedy and comedy are brothers in our lives.

    Tragic, the loss of a friends loved one so suddenly.

    Comedic, that our fellow JI'er would get busted for being on JI instead of a meeting to "handle" the issue.
    I've worked at this company long enough when another buddy died. On his way home from golfing with his Dad on a hot day. Heart attack, stroke, something. Veered off the road in to a tree. Was only 33.

    My point is - I've been through the whole "counselor will be here to meet" thing before. Lots of newer faces here who weren't around for that last one.

  19. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    I don't get the Ham love. I thought his power rankings with the Jets always in the top 3 were just head scratchers. Although the deli meat rankings was a classic. Too bad that thread can't be dug up. And he came across as way too high strung. God forbid you might say Sarah Palin wouldn't make a good VP.

    JMO, but I didn't like Ham's style.
    When he was threatening / offering to meet posters to fight in real life, thats usually a sign to step away from the keyboard.

  20. #80
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,619
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Sure there is. One of the oldest of the lot.



    Like so much of life, tragedy and comedy are brothers in our lives.

    Tragic, the loss of a friends loved one so suddenly.

    Comedic, that our fellow JI'er would get busted for being on JI instead of a meeting to "handle" the issue.
    lol, you're right, that is funny

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us