Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 101 to 119 of 119

Thread: Of all things, this morning I saw a frickin' meteor

  1. #101
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    2,866
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post




    Our usual every weekend before going out was a poolhall outside springfield mass called Mr B.s billiards.

    It was not funny really, however serious business was at hand and some of the chaps were relying on good old ragus fierce sworn testimony to sway the jurors. For the first time I and they were completly innocent all I had to do was tell the truth about the time we arrived.

    The prosecutor knew us well and hated us all immensely. I got myself all worked up to just answer his question as fast and as simple as possible. I had rehearsed it a million times.

    Anyhow all eyes were on me. My friends looking on as the question was asked. And exactly what time did you and your girlfriend arrive at Mr Pees. (Not B's.)

    An image flashed into my head of me and my girlfriend visiting some kinky golden shower sex club and I did the clear my throat spontaneous laugh thing. It got worse as I tried to keep from laughing and watching my friends holy God wtf is he doing look. I caught my friend Chris mouth to his mother **** it its all over now, then it was just lawyers screaming for a recess.
    You were laughing because you got caught being in Springfield, MA.

  2. #102
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,284
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    Who are you, our mother? If you can't take the smell, get out of the Hampur.



    Why didn't Natalie Wood take a shower on the boat?

    She wanted to wash up on shore.




    Oh, pardon me, that was out of line. She can't defend herself.

    Ease back, I'm not "your" mother, I would never cop to that. Now I remember! You're the one who thinks a six armed person with two legs doesn't have the same # of limbs as an octopus.

    Anyway, what happened was, when I got bant last, and only by the letter of the law, deservedly so, a few gratuitous comments were made re actions I had made that were not 100% true, and it bothered me that I couldn't defend myself. (For the record, the thing I personally complained about the most in over 10 years was a tasteless, animated gif, you might remember it, of an obviously Down's syndrome kid having a problem eating an ice cream cone that somehow was allowed to survive in the Strip for days on end.)

    No one ever complained about ME or stuff I wrote? Please. I was asked many times to be kinder to more sensitive souls whose sensibilities I hurt with my sharp typing skills.

    Furthermore, the infamous immolation occurred defending ME, unsolicited, and sort of echoing WF's sediments I just thought after about literally 1000s of slings and arrows that I am sure are read from time to time from afar I felt like offering a mild defense. People and things aren't always consistent and "fair" and I understand that. People fall in and out w/ each other of course. The same things said about whatshisname could be said about some other ex-admins over the years whose hand got very heavy at times. I've had my posts edited/diqed around with too. My point is we all kinda get the picture who likes who and why, we all have our fans and foes, but when some obnoxious, sh1t-stirring trolls have more JI lives than people we have / had more common cause with as Jets fans it doesn't always make sense to me. When better angels of my nature shine their heavenly light on me I am sure I could forgive any nemesis encountered in these parts even the bottom 100. That is all.

  3. #103
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,558
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    An image flashed into my head of me and my girlfriend visiting some kinky golden shower sex club and I did the clear my throat spontaneous laugh thing.
    You say this like its normal.

    Not only did you like peeing on people, you couldnt even do it to eachother, and had to visit odd clubs to fulfill your twisted fantasies with weirdo strangers.


    Do they offer brain transplants too?


    Perhaps you should get on line....pronto.



  4. #104
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    8,433
    Post Thanks / Like
    that Jungle shf it jet guy what a doosh...

  5. #105
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Atkins, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,260
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    Oh hells yeah. You're fvcked. You'd better go straight home, and on the way, pick up a glazed donut, wool cap, and a tube of crazy glue. You're gonna need it.
    I am impressed with this response. It shows dedication and admiration towards paradym shifting, outside-the-box thinking and....ahhh, fahq it.

    Pythonesque my friend, Pythonesque.

  6. #106
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,596
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    You say this like its normal.

    Not only did you like peeing on people, you couldnt even do it to eachother, and had to visit odd clubs to fulfill your twisted fantasies with weirdo strangers.


    Do they offer brain transplants too?


    Perhaps you should get on line....pronto.



    Two girls one cup and an albino raccoon called Jimmy the lip Is my Utopia.

  7. #107
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    887
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    Ease back, I'm not "your" mother, I would never cop to that. Now I remember! You're the one who thinks a six armed person with two legs doesn't have the same # of limbs as an octopus.

    Anyway, what happened was, when I got bant last, and only by the letter of the law, deservedly so, a few gratuitous comments were made re actions I had made that were not 100% true, and it bothered me that I couldn't defend myself. (For the record, the thing I personally complained about the most in over 10 years was a tasteless, animated gif, you might remember it, of an obviously Down's syndrome kid having a problem eating an ice cream cone that somehow was allowed to survive in the Strip for days on end.)

    No one ever complained about ME or stuff I wrote? Please. I was asked many times to be kinder to more sensitive souls whose sensibilities I hurt with my sharp typing skills.

    Furthermore, the infamous immolation occurred defending ME, unsolicited, and sort of echoing WF's sediments I just thought after about literally 1000s of slings and arrows that I am sure are read from time to time from afar I felt like offering a mild defense. People and things aren't always consistent and "fair" and I understand that. People fall in and out w/ each other of course. The same things said about whatshisname could be said about some other ex-admins over the years whose hand got very heavy at times. I've had my posts edited/diqed around with too. My point is we all kinda get the picture who likes who and why, we all have our fans and foes, but when some obnoxious, sh1t-stirring trolls have more JI lives than people we have / had more common cause with as Jets fans it doesn't always make sense to me. When better angels of my nature shine their heavenly light on me I am sure I could forgive any nemesis encountered in these parts even the bottom 100. That is all.
    Last edited by Gata; 08-24-2012 at 10:23 AM.

  8. #108
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,397
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    and there you have it.
    doosh


  9. #109
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,064
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    doosh

    I was actually complementing you


  10. #110
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,619
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    Ham was cool people up untill Sopne-a-poolozola. When he went bizerker on sbIII and started calling modding "work" I knew he was a little off.
    nobody worked harder on power rankingz.


    EVAR.

  11. #111
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    29,508
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    I was actually complementing you

    He put the smiley face in at least

  12. #112
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    18,656
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    yeah it pisses me off. i get mad at myself but can't stop.

    another self-sabotage thing I do is when speaking in front of a group at work or a church is think to myself while I'm speaking, "man this would be a really bad time to say "f***".
    Just make sure you don't say "love you" at the end of a work call.

  13. #113
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    180
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    It's the Iranians.

    They're getting closer.
    you are scary ?

  14. #114
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    21,933
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    Ease back, I'm not "your" mother, I would never cop to that. Now I remember! You're the one who thinks a six armed person with two legs doesn't have the same # of limbs as an octopus.

    Anyway, what happened was, when I got bant last, and only by the letter of the law, deservedly so, a few gratuitous comments were made re actions I had made that were not 100% true, and it bothered me that I couldn't defend myself. (For the record, the thing I personally complained about the most in over 10 years was a tasteless, animated gif, you might remember it, of an obviously Down's syndrome kid having a problem eating an ice cream cone that somehow was allowed to survive in the Strip for days on end.)

    No one ever complained about ME or stuff I wrote? Please. I was asked many times to be kinder to more sensitive souls whose sensibilities I hurt with my sharp typing skills.

    Furthermore, the infamous immolation occurred defending ME, unsolicited, and sort of echoing WF's sediments I just thought after about literally 1000s of slings and arrows that I am sure are read from time to time from afar I felt like offering a mild defense. People and things aren't always consistent and "fair" and I understand that. People fall in and out w/ each other of course. The same things said about whatshisname could be said about some other ex-admins over the years whose hand got very heavy at times. I've had my posts edited/diqed around with too. My point is we all kinda get the picture who likes who and why, we all have our fans and foes, but when some obnoxious, sh1t-stirring trolls have more JI lives than people we have / had more common cause with as Jets fans it doesn't always make sense to me. When better angels of my nature shine their heavenly light on me I am sure I could forgive any nemesis encountered in these parts even the bottom 100. That is all.
    You're a martyr now?

    How humble of you.

  15. #115
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,558
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Two girls one cup and an albino raccoon called Jimmy the lip Is my Utopia.
    lol!

    er....

    -

  16. #116
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,397
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    I was actually complementing you

    You expect me to believe this rubbish? Maybe when my blood was coated with booze.... actually not even then.

  17. #117
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,397
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    You're a martyr now?

    How humble of you.
    Can I get an official poll on this:

    Are we in the hampour in alignment against Jungle Shift Jet?

  18. #118
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,064
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Can I get an official poll on this:

    Are we in the hampour in alignment against Jungle Shift Jet?
    Not me

    Although he sucks at sniffing out beer. He goes to California and posts picturesof beer I could get at my gas station.

  19. #119
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    379
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    /take deep breath

    I've remained silent on this a long time, but I think it's time to say something.

    I agree with Flushing here. I don't feel right about it that GJ&H has become the butt of jokes when he cannot be here to defend himself.

    Yes, he and I, once good e-friends, had a pretty clear, sadly far-too-public public, falling out. It is, frankly, one of the biggest regrets I have about my time spent here at JI, the entire period. That neither he, nor I, could find some way to come to terms with our disagreements and differences, and we both allowed it to spiral far beyond what it should have. Yes, I'm sure we both feel we had good cause, but that doesn;t make the outcome any less unfortunate.

    With that said.

    GJ&H was (and hopefully still is) a good guy, a good man at heart. Of that I have no doubts whatsoever. No caveats, no limitations, no exceptions. He was a loyal passionate Jets Fan, who cared deeply about this team, this forum and this e-community. He deserves better than for us to harp on the tail end of his time here when he has no way to defend himself, or remind folks how well liked he was here, for good reason, for a long time.

    It is my opinion that the worst thing that happened to him, and to me, was for us to become moderators, a role that sadly can change how a person is on a forum. Had that not happened, I would guarantee he would be here today, as well recieved and well liked and as respected as he always had been. Rightfully so.

    And I'll go one further, if it were up to me, he's be restored and allowed to post here. We've let every other person (just about) come back. I think Ham should be allowed that option as well, should he wish it.

    I can guess how this post will be taken, and that fine, but I felt the need to say my peace. I wish that whole period had never occured, regardless of the behind the scenes, and I wish Ham could still be a part of our community, as it was in the old days.
    Real people. Real keyboards. Real feelings.



    RealTalk-

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us