Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Jets work out McNeill, Clayton hints inquiry on Justice

Hall Of Fame
    Definitely not Wallace.

I think Irsay might be referring to his 2nd round pick. The more I think about it, if they are rebuilding they might not want to trade a #1.

And even if they're trading for MJD or Wallace, the Colts aren't trading their 1st rounder. Not a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by JB1089 View Post
    And even if they're trading for MJD or Wallace, the Colts aren't trading their 1st rounder. Not a chance.
    agree

Jets Insider VIP
    A reliable source tells the Indianapolis Star the player the Colts are pursuing in trade talks is a cornerback.

Owner Jim Irsay's comments suggest the trade target is a veteran looking for a new contract. Cary Williams reportedly turned down a three-year, $15 million offer before training camp, and the Ravens have depth in 2011 first-rounder Jimmy Smith. CBS Sports' Jason LaCanfora confirms the Colts have had no talks with the Cowboys about Mike Jenkins' (shoulder) availability. Rotoworld's Evan Silva suspects Dolphins CB Vontae Davis could be the Colts' target, as Williams is playing Thursday night. If he was involved in talks, the Ravens would likely hold him out.
    Guess it's not Cro, Wilson or the Jets in talks.

I'm not a huge Justice fan but it would be an upgrade. Philly dropped him for what a 6th rounder I think. He is no stud but would be an upgrade at the RT spot. If Indy can get Wilson and Scott would be upgrades for them. I have no issue with trading Wilson at all. He is a good player but is not going to get his shot sitting behind Cro and Revis. Lancaster, Posey, Trufant, and even Fletcher have all looked pretty good. He is simply not worth as much to us as he'd be to anther team. If they took Scott that just sweetens the pot IMO. I don't think anyone wants him here and he'd be a good influence for the 1st year 3-4 Indy team. We get a one year patch at RT and they get a one year patch at MLB and a starting CB for a few years. High price to pay for not answering this sooner IMO. Still say they should have went after Barnes. Heck maybe we still can Oak needs a CB.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    I'm not a huge Justice fan but it would be an upgrade. Philly dropped him for what a 6th rounder I think. He is no stud but would be an upgrade at the RT spot. If Indy can get Wilson and Scott would be upgrades for them. I have no issue with trading Wilson at all. He is a good player but is not going to get his shot sitting behind Cro and Revis. Lancaster, Posey, Trufant, and even Fletcher have all looked pretty good. He is simply not worth as much to us as he'd be to anther team. If they took Scott that just sweetens the pot IMO. I don't think anyone wants him here and he'd be a good influence for the 1st year 3-4 Indy team. We get a one year patch at RT and they get a one year patch at MLB and a starting CB for a few years. High price to pay for not answering this sooner IMO. Still say they should have went after Barnes. Heck maybe we still can Oak needs a CB.
    Your nick name fits you. All your posts are rediculous.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by JB1089 View Post
    Also, why would an owner be tweeting about acquiring a mid-level player that no one had ever heard of?
    More importantly, why would an owner be tweeting?

Who else does this? Cuban?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    LOL. Scott and Wilson for Winston Justice? A guy who was just "dumped" for a 6th round pick?
    Quote Originally Posted by Funaz View Post
    Your nick name fits you. All your posts are rediculous.
    Yes. Ridiculous.

no Justice, please