Thread: Jets recently worked out Marcus Mcneil...as per roto

Veteran

Jets recently worked out Marcus Mcneil...as per roto

Im not sure if anyone put this up, but this is the first time I am reading this....I wonder what we would have to give the colts for justice..

The Jets recently worked out free agent OT Marcus McNeill, according to ESPN New York.
    It's not clear if "recently" means before or after McNeill announced his retirement two weeks ago. It's quite possible that the workout convinced McNeill he was done. ESPN's John Clayton hinted that the Jets could be interested in trading for Colts RT Winston Justice, though he seemed to be just thinking out loud on that one. We don't see the Colts weakening their offensive line for Andrew Luck's debut.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by RevisCroWilson View Post
    Im not sure if anyone put this up, but this is the first time I am reading this....I wonder what we would have to give the colts for justice..

The Jets recently worked out free agent OT Marcus McNeill, according to ESPN New York.
    It's not clear if "recently" means before or after McNeill announced his retirement two weeks ago. It's quite possible that the workout convinced McNeill he was done. ESPN's John Clayton hinted that the Jets could be interested in trading for Colts RT Winston Justice, though he seemed to be just thinking out loud on that one. We don't see the Colts weakening their offensive line for Andrew Luck's debut.
    LOL. John Clayton reporting from his crypt. That pretty much sums it up.