Thread: Rex's All World Team

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Rex's All World Team

This might be fun. The Mouth has anointed a bunch of his players as either best at their position in the NFL, or some other extreme analysis. With this in mind, what about an All World Rex Team. Criteria is that Rex has had to call them either a "special player", "best at their position in the NFL" or some other exaggeration.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rextilleon View Post
    This might be fun. The Mouth has anointed a bunch of his players as either best at their position in the NFL, or some other extreme analysis. With this in mind, what about an All World Rex Team. Criteria is that Rex has had to call them either a "special player", "best at their position in the NFL" or some other exaggeration.

Wishing a mod would put all of your crap in one thread, instead of having to scan the board everyday with your spam on it.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post

Wishing a mod would put all of your crap in one thread, instead of having to scan the board everyday with your spam on it.
    +100

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I caught a blow fish! I knew it. If you don't like the topic, then don't post. You are turning a ton of people off with your nastiness and childish antics.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like

Wouldn't it just be easier if you didn't open such threads?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Its a fun thread---and in fact, you can actually probably come up with an all Rex Team. What I don't get is why some people on this channel have a need to control what others post. If they don't like it, just don't comment and move on. It really is childish and I find that the people who do it most are the ones who have swallowed the Kool-Aid. Again, you don't like it, move on.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like

how 'bout I just dump this one for you Ray

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Its a fun thread---and in fact, you can actually probably come up with an all Rex Team. What I don't get is why some people on this channel have a need to control what others post. If they don't like it, just don't comment and move on. It really is childish and I find that the people who do it most are the ones who have swallowed the Kool-Aid. Again, you don't like it, move on.
    we get it, you don't like Rex

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder if some of you guys really are fans of The Jets....it seems if you're hoping the team fails....don't get it???

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    we get it, you don't like Rex
    Exactly--do you agree that he has anointed many players as the best in the league at their positions when in fact they are not?

Mod Friend to JI Legends
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't understand this parlor game; Rex doesn't put things in this context. You maintain he does. Maybe you need therapy.

Mod Friend to JI Legends
    Post Thanks / Like
    Are you cruising for SOJF? Maybe you should drive by Flushing Meadows after midnight.

I bet you guys rub each other up reallll good now.

Dammit stupid New Posts got me misoriented