Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Darrelle Revis: Not Enough Done to Support Mark Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by kennedy fried Toon View Post
    He did, did he? With a #1 running game and a top flight defense. He still has the top flight defense but not a #1 running game. Sanchez needed to play up to his contract last year and failed to do so. I have my fingers crossed that he will, just not buying into the excuses being made in regards to the talent around him.
    Well then Tanny should not have structured the contract that way. He wanted to save cap room for other moves like Scott and Leonard so he traded upfront money for bigger money in incentives. He gambled and lost, Sanchez won.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    What an ignorant statement.
    What do you expect?

_

Quote Originally Posted by kennedy fried Toon View Post
    Did they? The fans also didnt want Tebow here but that doesnt change managements philosophy. There were discussions internally over who should be brought back and I would like to think that Sanchez was involved. Holmes is a good receiver who brings a lot to the table skill wise. It's Sanchezs responsibilty to get him the ball.
    I responded to a post that no one complained when Holmes got his deal, I did not even mention the jets management team or any thing with trying to influence them. Just that there was a lot of poster that wanted braylon over
    Holmes.

I just get pissed when the thread talks about how Revis needs to shut up and give back money when at least he's performing. You guys crap on the best player since Namath and I'm the jerk for bringing up Mark's salary. Whatever.

How about this, the pick of Mark Sanchez sucked.

Take money out of it. They drafted him to be the franchize and he's been bad.

If you guys want to believe that every other player and coach on the Jets has to be perfect to make up for the QB, hey it's a free country.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
    I just get pissed when the thread talks about how Revis needs to shut up and give back money when at least he's performing. You guys crap on the best player since Namath and I'm the jerk for bringing up Mark's salary. Whatever.

How about this, the pick of Mark Sanchez sucked.

Take money out of it. They drafted him to be the franchize and he's been bad.

If you guys want to believe that every other player and coach on the Jets has to be perfect to make up for the QB, hey it's a free country.
    LOL....Well you are the one who always keeps bringing up the money everyday. Do you read anything you post? All you complain about is how much money Sanchez is making, now you want to backtrack and just say Sanchez sucks. Nice debating skills.