Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Pre Season Seating - ushers?

  1. #21
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hawthorne NJ
    Posts
    7,745
    Go in early and be nice to the user. Basically that means staying out of the aisle, and looking understanding when he has to constantly tell the same people to get out of the aisle. Then you get called down to the front row when there's no shows. Happens to me all the time.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Digetydog View Post
    My wife (teacher) and 2 year old are starting school on Monday so it was wild getting ready. Bottom line, I got confused. Figured it out last night.

    Now, I'll be watching on tv from home.
    Yeah, this is the unfortunate Tim Tebow On National TV NBC Preseason Ratings Grab game. An 8:00 Sunday nighter in the preseason, wonderful for season ticker holders.

    SAR I

  3. #23
    All League
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The Iron Throne
    Posts
    2,742
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Yeah, this is the unfortunate Tim Tebow On National TV NBC Preseason Ratings Grab game. An 8:00 Sunday nighter in the preseason, wonderful for season ticker holders.

    SAR I
    At least we didn't get stuck with a Thursday night game at home. Those are brutal.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Digetydog View Post
    At least we didn't get stuck with a Thursday night game at home. Those are brutal.
    Yeah, just save that for Thanksgiving. I like turkey for breakfast.

    SAR I

  5. #25
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    I just got $39.00 per seat for my tickets
    SAR I
    investment gold

  6. #26
    All League
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The Iron Throne
    Posts
    2,742
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Yeah, just save that for Thanksgiving. I like turkey for breakfast.

    SAR I
    With no work on Friday, I am not that upset about a Thanksgiving game. We usually eat Thanksgiving dinner during the Lions game. With no work on Friday, I don't mind getting home at 1am.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Nice seats. I don't like standing up-down-up-down all game and I do like enough elevation to see plays develop which is why I choose the mezzanine.

    First row is a nice bonus on resale, can get a premium compared to all other Mezz A seats.

    SAR I
    I don't know how it is in the mezzanine but first row in the upper deck also has extra leg room and cup holder on the rail so you don't have to lean down for your soda, water, beer or whatever beverage you choose to put there. For me it's my phone holder.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets337 View Post
    I don't know how it is in the mezzanine but first row in the upper deck also has extra leg room and cup holder on the rail so you don't have to lean down for your soda, water, beer or whatever beverage you choose to put there. For me it's my phone holder.
    Nice in the forst row Mezz I use the slanted ribbon board topper for my iPhone.. Does the first row UD have a glass barrier or railings or can you see unobstructed?

    SAR I

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Nice in the forst row Mezz I use the slanted ribbon board topper for my iPhone.. Does the first row UD have a glass barrier or railings or can you see unobstructed?

    SAR I
    Railings. I was just upgraded there during the offseason but I'm able to see right through them. I'm corner end zone so I just have to adjust how I'm sitting if they're between the 15 yard line and end zone but it's not a major adjustment. No one in front of me is worth it. My dad couldn't stand people standing up for no reason during the game so this was worth it. I also don't have to get up if someone walks down the aisle since there's significantly more room.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us