Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Lance Armstrong, Proper F'ed

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    Only one way to settle this.

That's right....

Tour de Hampur

Or maybe just our best American vs. le Frenchman. A time trial of Raoul vs. the Hampur's best American cyclist....

Stokes!

More riders...

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post

More riders...

God bless photoshop. I'm peeing myself here.

Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Not even close.

But I wouldn't expect a resident of our former Penal Colony for the Criminally Unwanted to understand such complicated topics.

Now have a shrimp off the barbie, and a g'day, MATE!

I mean people not decended from castoff common criminals sent off to a prison island and who henceforth developed an unhealthy attraction the backside of the closest roo.
    I really get under your skin don't I? Yeah I vaguely remember you banning me when you were a mod here and had to backtrack because your reasons were shown up to be....lets just say more personal rather than anything to do with the proper running of this forum. Your ripostes are pretty much laughable and basically show you up for what you are - as insular an American as the stereotype has us believe. You really don't know anything about the world do you? Certainly not about this part of it, and definitely nothing about Lance Drugstrong either. Of course can understand why you hold him up to be an American hero - given he ruined a sport, is a moneygrubbing hypocrite and has one ball into the bargain. I'm damned sure if he was running for office where you are you'd be the first in line to vote for him, but then your defence of Drugstrong is basically just a reflection of your own corrupt moral universe. I also have to say when you are off your meds you really represent your country well.

Quote Originally Posted by Soberphobia View Post
    I really get under your skin don't I? Yeah I vaguely remember you banning me when you were a mod here and had to backtrack because your reasons were shown up to be....lets just say more personal rather than anything to do with the proper running of this forum. Your ripostes are pretty much laughable and basically show you up for what you are - as insular an American as the stereotype has us believe. You really don't know anything about the world do you? Certainly not about this part of it, and definitely nothing about Lance Drugstrong either. Of course can understand why you hold him up to be an American hero - given he ruined a sport, is a moneygrubbing hypocrite and has one ball into the bargain. I'm damned sure if he was running for office where you are you'd be the first in line to vote for him, but then your defence of Drugstrong is basically just a reflection of your own corrupt moral universe. I also have to say when you are off your meds you really represent your country well.
    smh

Jets Insider VIP
    Meanwhile in the mod lounge

Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    LOL. Yeah right. So you represent the average sports fan because you happen to like watching cycling and you're not American thus giving you the authority to speak for the world?

Go poll your average UK/EURO soccer fan what they care about a bunch of losers riding bicycles.

Thus, your condescending attitude towards Americans is ironic because you're portraying the same traits in which you just railed against.
    The Tour is huge in Europe: HUGE. Talking about 13 or 14 million spectators each year for the Tour De France. Go onto any "soccer" forum anywhere and there is always a thread with lots of posts about the event. To claim otherwise is in actual fact condescending - what they also have big sporting events outside the United States! Who would have thought! No! It can't be! But the United States is the Centre of the Universe! How can it be?! It must be wrong!

Veteran
    Probably not....think its pretty evident that you put Drugstrong up there with William Wallace in the Warfish Hero HOF, whereas I think he's a dirty cheating scumbag. By "legitimate sportsfans" I'm just assuming you mean American sportsfans, in which case I understand very well where you are coming from. Which is awesome; "Yay America! We rulz and if you don't think that we do then you're.......you're..... anti-American!"

I hope he does run for Governor of Texas for the Republicans, as has been rumoured for years, and wins. The irony would be delicious.
    Lance = dirty cheating scumbag in your opinion? Wow...
    your avatar is of Che 'murderous geurilla army starting criminal' Guevara and Lance is a POS. You sir, are living in Bizarro world.

I really get under your skin don't I?
    Not even in the least. Trolling you here is purely for entertainment value.

Yeah I vaguely remember you banning me when you were a mod here and had to backtrack because your reasons were shown up to be....lets just say more personal rather than anything to do with the proper running of this forum.
    Lols. Your memory is better than mine, I have no idea what you're on about, but it's certainly possible.

Your ripostes are pretty much laughable and basically show you up for what you are - as insular an American as the stereotype has us believe.
    Interesting, tell me more about bad Americans.

You really don't know anything about the world do you?
    Clearly not as much as an Aussie would. Oi! Oi! Oi!

But then again, you've been posting about how bad Americans are for some time now. It's kinda your schtick.

No shock you'd hate Armstrong just for being an American tbh.

Certainly not about this part of it
    You mean your history as a prisoners colony? Or your abuse of your native populations?

Or your history of colorful and interesting movie characters?

No, I got it, your history of awesoem 80's songs like "Bed's are Burning" and "Land Down Under". I LOVE those.

Or something else?

and definitely nothing about Lance Drugstrong either. Of course can understand why you hold him up to be an American hero - given he ruined a sport, is a moneygrubbing hypocrite and has one ball into the bargain. I'm damned sure if he was running for office where you are you'd be the first in line to vote for him, but then your defence of Drugstrong is basically just a reflection of your own corrupt moral universe. I also have to say when you are off your meds you really represent your country well.
    "corrupt Moral Universe".

Lol, you are so easy to troll, it's not even worth doing tbqh.

Enjoy your tighty bike shorts, foreign self-importance and nobody-cares sport, mate.
    Last edited by Warfish; 08-24-2012 at 11:29 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    I really get under your skin don't I? Yeah I vaguely remember you banning me when you were a mod here and had to backtrack because your reasons were shown up to be....lets just say more personal rather than anything to do with the proper running of this forum.
    Is there some kind of mod court?

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    Must be, I got unbanned pretty quick once someone else stepped in to see what he did me for.

Hall Of Fame
    'Fist...

Jets Insider VIP
    Really? A cancer joke? Moron.

May you soon be raped by gang of rabid platypi.

Quote Originally Posted by RazorJet View Post
    Lance = dirty cheating scumbag in your opinion? Wow...
    your avatar is of Che 'murderous geurilla army starting criminal' Guevara and Lance is a POS. You sir, are living in Bizarro world.
    Again, another American missing the crucial Irony bone: LOOK at the avatar. It DOESN'T glorify Che Guevara and in FACT does the actual opposite. It rips the piss out of his sheeple followers.

Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Meanwhile in the mod lounge

Seriously... where the F is Paulie? This could really use a "whoa."

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    You don't know the half of it. The procedures and protocols are pretty frickin' complicated.

Half our day is spent pouring over documents sent by sg3's counsel.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    I accept PM's if you're not willing to go public.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boston Patriot View Post
    Yeah,

Let's trash Armstrong because no other bikers were doping and he was competing against all the beautiful clean European bicycling purists? If you believe that I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you cheap. You don't bring a badminton racket to a knife fight.

They're all pissed because he had the best drugs, that's all. That and the simple fact that no matter what the bicycling organizations do, they cannot 'clean' up the sport. Want a list of the riders that have been banned at one time or another in the last ten years because they got caught?
    It's like the Barry Bonds deal; put an asterisk on the entire era. They were obviously all found to be dopers; and Armstrong whups them repeatedly? Sounds like he was the best doper and made hay while the sun was shining.

Next.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Without pointing fingers, can a few guys tone it down in here?

Thankee!

-

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Without pointing fingers, can a few guys tone it down in here?

Thankee!

-
    They can and they wull.....mostly because its locked. Now its just us.

Nu? Lance Armstrong...hot or not?