Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 66

Thread: Tebow/Sanchez Buses

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    Savage, I have posted for 10 years here and I don't stir up trouble. The nfl network is reporting it as part of their morning rotation, It comes on a few min after the clinton portis interview.
    Another quality story by ESPN!

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    Another quality story by ESPN!
    not espn, the nfl network, in case you want to catch it..

  3. #23
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    22,851
    Are the words "to start" on the buses?

    No?


    Then it's entirely meaningless and you people getting sand in your vaginas about it are a little loopy.


    Rex Ryan pretended to be a Pats fan in a movie. GASP!!


  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    If someone said; Brady looks gay in that slide picture would that in fact make him gay??

    WTF, you question the motive and truthfullness of my post and this is your retort? Sorry that I even responded earlier.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    not espn, the nfl network, in case you want to catch it..
    Lol. My bad. I automatically equate crap with ESPN. I read NFL, and my selective dyslexia told my brain ESPN.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Are the words "to start" on the buses?

    No?


    Then it's entirely meaningless and you people getting sand in your vaginas about it are a little loopy.


    Rex Ryan pretended to be a Pats fan in a movie. GASP!!

    c'mon what are they in competition for? Your ok with this? All this does is give the Tebow lovers one more reason to Chant "TEBOW" when Mark throws an incompletion.

  7. #27

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    Lol. My bad. I automatically equate crap with ESPN. I read NFL, and my selective dyslexia told my brain ESPN.
    certainly understandable.

  8. #28
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    22,851
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    All this does is give the Tebow lovers one more reason to Chant "TEBOW" when Mark throws an incompletion.
    Yes.

    Because people are waiting for direction from words on a bus.

  9. #29
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    13,851
    I don't know how anybody can watch NFL-AM.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Yes.

    Because people are waiting for direction from words on a bus.
    No they are not, but by doing this they are certainly not taking any steps to minimize the chanting, and it flies in the face of what Rex and Tanny just said in interviews yesterday on Boomer and Carton.

    What is next? Phone in you vote on radio shows? Foam fingers with tebow ond
    Sanchez on each side in green and white. This way the fans can give a thumbs up or down by showing what color side?

    This is stupid and I can't see how this helps the team.

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by freestater View Post
    I don't know how anybody can watch NFL-AM.
    Its that or espn, Pick your poison.

  12. #32
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,972
    And trading for Tebow had NOTHING to do about headlines

  13. #33
    Rex and Tanny must be fit to be tied. Boomer and Carton called both Tanny and Rex on the handling of the qb situation and they both said that the organization is 100 percent behind Mark, the next day this announcement is made!


    You know the Giant organization is going to tweak the jets about it

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    c'mon what are they in competition for? Your ok with this? All this does is give the Tebow lovers one more reason to Chant "TEBOW" when Mark throws an incompletion.
    The problem you don't understand is that this thread was submitted 100% with a troll motive

    Who gives a **** that fans cheer either player, they are BOTH Jets. You Pats trolls are as bad as the media.

  15. #35
    Is this true? I can't find anything on this including Manish Mehta.

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    The problem you don't understand is that this thread was submitted 100% with a troll motive

    Who gives a **** that fans cheer either player, they are BOTH Jets. You Pats trolls are as bad as the media.
    Ray, don't shoot the messenger. How this can be considered trolling is beyond me. I could not try to paint it in any worse light that what the jets have done themselves.

    And to your point that fans chanting for Tebow every time Mark makes a mistake or a bad throw is not counter productive is an questionable position even for you.

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    Is this true? I can't find anything on this including Manish Mehta.
    Wheter it is true or not I don't know. But the NFL-AM show ran it twice this morning.

  18. #38
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    13,851
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    Its that or espn, Pick your poison.
    A-Team reruns on Centric!

  19. #39
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Cape Cod, MA
    Posts
    3,372
    Rex and Tanny must be fit to be tied. Boomer and Carton called both Tanny and Rex on the handling of the qb situation and they both said that the organization is 100 percent behind Mark, the next day this announcement is made!<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    You know the Giant organization is going to tweak the jets about it
    I thought you didn't start this thread to stir the pot? Yet here you are, "confirming" that the jets organization is behind this.

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    Wheter it is true or not I don't know. But the NFL-AM show ran it twice this morning.
    If you made this up, this is the ultimate trolling and you should be perma banned. Even those who quote Manish because that's not true either.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us