Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 66

Thread: Tebow/Sanchez Buses

  1. #41
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    132
    Every combination of Tebow Sanchez Bus Gray Line that I type into Google returns just one relevant item.....This very thread. If this was true Cimini would be having a field day by now. Gotta be a rumor.

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by stanner View Post
    I thought you didn't start this thread to stir the pot? Yet here you are, "confirming" that the jets organization is behind this.
    Did I post it and not expect a discussion on it, no. Did I expect most jet fans to agree with me that it was counter-productive to what Rex and Tanny have always said, and in light of what they said when questioned just yesterday that there is not a competition and that Mark is the starting qb. Yes I did.

    And what did I "confirm" that the business side was behind it. If this not a public relations business side item what can it be, not football related. I can not see Rex or Tanny thinking that it is the way to go.

    Every negative post is not trolling.

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    If you made this up, this is the ultimate trolling and you should be perma banned. Even those who quote Manish because that's not true either.
    No, I did not make it up and even gave the source. It was the female announcer and it was said a little while after the long Portis interview.

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    Did I post it and not expect a discussion on it, no. Did I expect most jet fans to agree with me that it was counter-productive to what Rex and Tanny have always said, and in light of what they said when questioned just yesterday that there is not a competition and that Mark is the starting qb. Yes I did.

    And what did I "confirm" that the business side was behind it. If this not a public relations business side item what can it be, not football related. I can not see Rex or Tanny thinking that it is the way to go.

    Every negative post is not trolling.
    But making shlt up is.

  5. #45
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Cape Cod, MA
    Posts
    3,676
    If you're not trolling you're not posting. That's my rule about you and your friends.

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    No, I did not make it up and even gave the source. It was the female announcer and it was said a little while after the long Portis interview.
    Where? Where is the source? I just saw on tv that Tom Brady Is one of Anderson Cooper's side piece (believable story). See what I did there?

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    A Pat fan starts a thread with no proof of being factual and sucks in a bunch of whining jet fans like a moth to a flame..
    Ding ding ding

  8. #48
    Sombody on this board must have watched the show this morning.

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    Sombody on this board must have watched the show this morning.
    Were they joking about it? What happened after? It's been a good 10 minutes now.

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    Were they joking about it? What happened after? It's been a good 10 minutes now.
    The first time I heard it, it ran after the portis retirement interview. I only heard it in the background so I myself questioned whether it was done tongue in cheek. however when they cycled the show again in the next hour I paid attention and it was the Female announcer/reporter and she said it straight. I was a 30 second blurb with her standing and not around the desk.

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    Where? Where is the source? I just saw on tv that Tom Brady Is one of Anderson Cooper's side piece (believable story). See what I did there?
    no, I don't.

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    The first time I heard it, it ran after the portis retirement interview. I only heard it in the background so I myself questioned whether it was done tongue in cheek. however when they cycled the show again in the next hour I paid attention and it was the Female announcer/reporter and she said it straight. I was a 30 second blurb with her standing and not around the desk.

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    Ding ding ding
    Lol

  14. #54
    Complete BS. Nothing on the Grayline site either who would certainly be promoting it if true. Someone needs to start holding these media a$$holes accountable.

  15. #55
    All League
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The Bronx, USA
    Posts
    4,858
    I read this on twitter yesterday. Can't recall who tweeted it. Maybe Jetstwit

  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by BRONX JET View Post
    I read this on twitter yesterday. Can't recall who tweeted it. Maybe Jetstwit
    Thanks, Hopefully your verification will keep the peasants with the pitchforks at bay.

  17. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    Thanks, Hopefully your verification will keep the peasants with the pitchforks at bay.
    Oh yes, twitter-- the last bastion of journalistic integrity

  18. #58
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Cape Cod, MA
    Posts
    3,676
    Quote Originally Posted by BRONX JET View Post
    I read this on twitter yesterday. Can't recall who tweeted it. Maybe Jetstwit
    Manish tweeted it. Its quoted in this thread already. "Unnamed sources" probably told him.

  19. #59
    It's apparently a CitySights NY vs GrayLine NY stunt... I don't think the Jets are involved in this...

    Gray Line New York ‏@GrayLineNewYork
    Who has seen the #WeWantSanchez bus riding around town today? Send us your pics, and vote now! http://www.newyorksightseeing.com/wewantsanchez




  20. #60
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,705
    Quote Originally Posted by Copenhagen View Post
    It's apparently a CitySights NY vs GrayLine NY stunt... I don't think the Jets are involved in this...

    Gray Line New York ‏@GrayLineNewYork
    Who has seen the #WeWantSanchez bus riding around town today? Send us your pics, and vote now! http://www.newyorksightseeing.com/wewantsanchez



    Lame

    If the Jets WERE involved, I swear to God I would consider renouncing my fandom.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us