Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tebow/Sanchez Buses

Undrafted Free Agent
    Every combination of Tebow Sanchez Bus Gray Line that I type into Google returns just one relevant item.....This very thread. If this was true Cimini would be having a field day by now. Gotta be a rumor.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by stanner View Post
    I thought you didn't start this thread to stir the pot? Yet here you are, "confirming" that the jets organization is behind this.
    Did I post it and not expect a discussion on it, no. Did I expect most jet fans to agree with me that it was counter-productive to what Rex and Tanny have always said, and in light of what they said when questioned just yesterday that there is not a competition and that Mark is the starting qb. Yes I did.

And what did I "confirm" that the business side was behind it. If this not a public relations business side item what can it be, not football related. I can not see Rex or Tanny thinking that it is the way to go.

Every negative post is not trolling.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    If you made this up, this is the ultimate trolling and you should be perma banned. Even those who quote Manish because that's not true either.
    No, I did not make it up and even gave the source. It was the female announcer and it was said a little while after the long Portis interview.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    Did I post it and not expect a discussion on it, no. Did I expect most jet fans to agree with me that it was counter-productive to what Rex and Tanny have always said, and in light of what they said when questioned just yesterday that there is not a competition and that Mark is the starting qb. Yes I did.

And what did I "confirm" that the business side was behind it. If this not a public relations business side item what can it be, not football related. I can not see Rex or Tanny thinking that it is the way to go.

Every negative post is not trolling.
    But making shlt up is.

All League
    If you're not trolling you're not posting. That's my rule about you and your friends.

Banned
    No, I did not make it up and even gave the source. It was the female announcer and it was said a little while after the long Portis interview.
    Where? Where is the source? I just saw on tv that Tom Brady Is one of Anderson Cooper's side piece (believable story). See what I did there?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    A Pat fan starts a thread with no proof of being factual and sucks in a bunch of whining jet fans like a moth to a flame..
    Ding ding ding

All Pro
    Sombody on this board must have watched the show this morning.

Banned
    Sombody on this board must have watched the show this morning.
    Were they joking about it? What happened after? It's been a good 10 minutes now.

All Pro
    Were they joking about it? What happened after? It's been a good 10 minutes now.
    The first time I heard it, it ran after the portis retirement interview. I only heard it in the background so I myself questioned whether it was done tongue in cheek. however when they cycled the show again in the next hour I paid attention and it was the Female announcer/reporter and she said it straight. I was a 30 second blurb with her standing and not around the desk.

All Pro
    Where? Where is the source? I just saw on tv that Tom Brady Is one of Anderson Cooper's side piece (believable story). See what I did there?
    no, I don't.

All League
    The first time I heard it, it ran after the portis retirement interview. I only heard it in the background so I myself questioned whether it was done tongue in cheek. however when they cycled the show again in the next hour I paid attention and it was the Female announcer/reporter and she said it straight. I was a 30 second blurb with her standing and not around the desk.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    Ding ding ding
    Lol

Complete BS. Nothing on the Grayline site either who would certainly be promoting it if true. Someone needs to start holding these media a$$holes accountable.

All League
    I read this on twitter yesterday. Can't recall who tweeted it. Maybe Jetstwit

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by BRONX JET View Post
    Thanks, Hopefully your verification will keep the peasants with the pitchforks at bay.

All League
    Thanks, Hopefully your verification will keep the peasants with the pitchforks at bay.
    Oh yes, twitter-- the last bastion of journalistic integrity

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by BRONX JET View Post
    Manish tweeted it. Its quoted in this thread already. "Unnamed sources" probably told him.

Practice Squad
    It's apparently a CitySights NY vs GrayLine NY stunt... I don't think the Jets are involved in this...

Gray Line New York ‏@GrayLineNewYork
    Who has seen the #WeWantSanchez bus riding around town today? Send us your pics, and vote now! http://www.newyorksightseeing.com/wewantsanchez

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Copenhagen View Post
    It's apparently a CitySights NY vs GrayLine NY stunt... I don't think the Jets are involved in this...

Gray Line New York ‏@GrayLineNewYork
    Who has seen the #WeWantSanchez bus riding around town today? Send us your pics, and vote now! http://www.newyorksightseeing.com/wewantsanchez

Lame

If the Jets WERE involved, I swear to God I would consider renouncing my fandom.