Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tebow/Sanchez Buses

Quote Originally Posted by Copenhagen View Post
    It's apparently a CitySights NY vs GrayLine NY stunt... I don't think the Jets are involved in this...

Gray Line New York ‏@GrayLineNewYork
    Who has seen the #WeWantSanchez bus riding around town today? Send us your pics, and vote now! http://www.newyorksightseeing.com/wewantsanchez

Only the NYJ lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    Lame

If the Jets WERE involved, I swear to God I would consider renouncing my fandom.
    Since the word "jets" does not appear they certainly did not pay any money to be able to do it,

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    Lame

If the Jets WERE involved, I swear to God I would consider renouncing my fandom.
    Unfortunately, I can't say with 100% certainty that they aren't. But it would be awful if they were.

All League
    Basically player names. They probably don't mind it, but I don't think it's them

Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    The morning nfl show has just "reported" that the Jets and The Grey line, will partner to paint buses "we want Tebow" or "We want Sanchez" I hope for Mark's and the team's sake that Woody is not serious about doing this.

The business side of the team has got to be told to get on board with what Rex and Tanny are saying- Mark is #1, and Tebow is a B/U only.
    What a disgrace

Flat out embarrassment

This organization fought so hard to shed its pathetic identity in the late 80s early 90s.

Woody tried to bring it back with the Bret Favre fiasco and somehow it didnt fully stick.

Thanks for ruining this team Woody

Quote Originally Posted by JetsNeedNewton View Post
    Complete BS. Nothing on the Grayline site either who would certainly be promoting it if true. Someone needs to start holding these media a$$holes accountable.
    IMO, it doesnt matter if true are not. It is a distraction that did not need to be. Woody's JETS welcomes this presently. He has become a media whore. I cant understand for the life of me how Woody's philosophy in running a team changed so much from Mangini to Rex. What happened to Woody Johnson? We are a circus no matter if true or not. The fact that anyone can make stufff up like this , and it be believable shows how we are perceived. If a story like this were made up about the Giants, no one would believe it for a second, but the JETS, yeah.