Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Killing 2 underground yellowjacket nests at sundown tonight b*itches

Practice Squad
    The Bees are Pats fans. They are far from safe.

Jets Insider VIP
    Timmah should have so did this:

Bewildered Beast
    well...that's ant climactic.

All League
    New more eco friendly method developed by Swiss scientists...infiltrate the hive with a new variety of passive bees they bred. U still have yellow jackets they just don't give a ****.

Jets Insider VIP
    Just re-read the whole thread.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    ... going with the boiling soapy water in the hole method
    how did I miss this thread...

how did everyone miss this quote...

did we lose Timmy?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post

did we lose Timmy?
    Nah - he just cherry picks threads to post in - like a ninja

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Peebag View Post
    Timmah should have so did this:

That's insane!

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post

did we lose Timmy?
    With each prolonged disappearance, he loses Hampur points.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    With each prolonged disappearance, he loses Hampur points.
    Prolly gains a few IQ points though.

Quote Originally Posted by RazorJet View Post
    I favor gasoline over other methods when it comes to stinging insects. And running shoes.
    The fumes will piss them off long before you strike a match. So, dowse w/fuel, run, wait 10 minutes, light with torch, and yes, run again.
    If you film this and yell Woo Pig Sooie while running away, I'll reimburse you for fuel, ointment, and benadryl.
    Agreed. Had them burrow in my front lawn (my fron lawn is a hill) I basically had to tear up the grass, light them up, run, then re-sod. Sucked

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Ok its nearly 9:45 and no word from Mongo....my theory:

He worked himself up into such a state over this.... that he drank himself senseless (it is the "weekend" technically)....armed with accelerant, a lighter, a flashlight and a beer... he found himself staggering towards the offending nests.

At some cloudy point, some reptillian survival impulse from his questionable brain cortex made him poise, mid-stag...grunt, turn around..... bumble-farg back to his cabin, mumbling all the while... where he hastily unloaded all of his tarded cargo upon the peach-laden table...then, leading with his huge head....another stagger-stomp fezt to his bedroom, where he currently lies face down in la la land.

-
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    If thats all you wanted, why didnt you just take your shirt off and do bodybuilding poses over the nest.

Within minutes you'd hear thousands of little gunshots.

-
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    The aftermath of the siege:

Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    Timmy doesn't want to occupy or conquer the yellow jacket nest though, he just wants rid of it. Sometimes you have to just Shock and Awe the bastard and move on.

Unfortunately, in a Bushesque turn of fate, he now realizes he was woefully unprepared and undermanned during the first wave of attacks and now finds himself embroiled in a nation-building quagmire. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if he attempts to recruit and train local spiders to fight the bees, with disastrous results.

It's not too late to nuke the whole place, Timmy. Stop the liberal handwringing and just unilaterally turn their nest into a tiny glass parking lot. Accomplish what the Russkies couldn't. This continual bumbling is not going unnoticed throughout the rest of the insect habitats in your backyard.

LOLZ all over again

Bewildered Beast
    When the hampur gets called in to help the General Assembly of the UN, we're sending in this guy - Bonho.

Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard
    Timmy doesn't want to occupy or conquer the yellow jacket nest though, he just wants rid of it. Sometimes you have to just Shock and Awe the bastard and move on.

Unfortunately, in a Bushesque turn of fate, he now realizes he was woefully unprepared and undermanned during the first wave of attacks and now finds himself embroiled in a nation-building quagmire. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if he attempts to recruit and train local spiders to fight the bees, with disastrous results.

It's not too late to nuke the whole place, Timmy. Stop the liberal handwringing and just unilaterally turn their nest into a tiny glass parking lot. Accomplish what the Russkies couldn't. This continual bumbling is not going unnoticed throughout the rest of the insect habitats in your backyard.

Jets Insider VIP
    Imagining Timmmmay taking inspiration from the D-Day anniversary, watching Private Ryan again....and planning the largest, most coordinated attack on a bee hive in human history.

And of course, there's no way it would be anywhere near as successful as the invasion of Normandy......although we might erect a monument in his honor.