Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Killing 2 underground yellowjacket nests at sundown tonight b*itches

Hall Of Fame
    a lot of checking in from the same dicks born or raised on Long Island circa 1959-1964

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    Timmy is treating this like the siege of Stalingrad. "Cut off their supply lines and they will starve!" Sound military strategy.
    Timmy doesn't want to occupy or conquer the yellow jacket nest though, he just wants rid of it. Sometimes you have to just Shock and Awe the bastard and move on.

Unfortunately, in a Bushesque turn of fate, he now realizes he was woefully unprepared and undermanned during the first wave of attacks and now finds himself embroiled in a nation-building quagmire. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if he attempts to recruit and train local spiders to fight the bees, with disastrous results.

It's not too late to nuke the whole place, Timmy. Stop the liberal handwringing and just unilaterally turn their nest into a tiny glass parking lot. Accomplish what the Russkies couldn't. This continual bumbling is not going unnoticed throughout the rest of the insect habitats in your backyard.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    Timmy doesn't want to occupy or conquer the yellow jacket nest though, he just wants rid of it. Sometimes you have to just Shock and Awe the bastard and move on.

Unfortunately, in a Bushesque turn of fate, he now realizes he was woefully unprepared and undermanned during the first wave of attacks and now finds himself embroiled in a nation-building quagmire. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if he attempts to recruit and train local spiders to fight the bees, with disastrous results.

It's not too late to nuke the whole place, Timmy. Stop the liberal handwringing and just unilaterally turn their nest into a tiny glass parking lot. Accomplish what the Russkies couldn't. This continual bumbling is not going unnoticed throughout the rest of the insect habitats in your backyard.
    at least he has an exit strategy.

hopefully, the chickens won't get involved, or it will really be a quagmire.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post

I'm thinking about dropping headphones in the nest and blaring The Best of Gary Moore - night and day.

I expect to see 1000 tiny white flags waving in the morning.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    I'm thinking about dropping headphones in the nest and blaring The Best of Gary Moore - night and day.

I expect to see 1000 tiny white flags waving in the morning.
    or a 1000 stinging hipster doofuses emerging....

All League
    a lot of checking in from the same dicks born or raised on Long Island circa 1959-1964
    I'm not that old.

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    HOLY ****! ITS ALIVE!
    Yeah, just woke up. So how is schotty doin' and why is tebow in a Jets uni?!?!?!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Peebag View Post
    or a 1000 stinging hipster doofuses emerging....
    Lol...er

Im also beginning to read all of Timmmys posts in Neil Youngs singing voice.

-

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Lol...er

-
    I'm getting more of a "larry the cable guy" vibe from him....

Hall Of Fame
    on that's rich, Omaha Otis

Jets Insider VIP
    Lol...er

-
    I keep waiting for this guy to show up with a solution.

Practice Squad
    At this point you need to sit do face to face with the queen and hammer out a cease fire and agree to rehabilitate the workers and security bees into your efforts...its youre only option

At the current moment the bees are planning a coup of the queen for holding back

Jets Insider VIP
    I was thinking Goober from Mayberry, what with all the hijinks he engages in.

All Pro
    So a lot of dick checking? Gheyish.

All League
    A stalled weather front today with grey skies and steady rain. IMO this should make the bees mopey and unmotivated. Suggest you introduce factors to further encourage this such as playing Moonlight Sonata on a loop or reruns of McHale's Navy.

Bewildered Beast
    on that's rich, Omaha Otis
    lol

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

We had and ant problem at our upstate place. One of the old timers nearby told me to take a scoop off the top of one ant hill and dump it on another nearby ant hill, and vice versa. Because teh ants are very territorial, this would incite an all out war to the death of the last ant.

The little bastids killt themselves for me. And it was fun to watch.

The things you learn.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    We had and ant problem at our upstate place. One of the old timers nearby told me to take a scoop off the top of one ant hill and dump it on another nearby ant hill, and vice versa. Because teh ants are very territorial, this would incite an all out war to the death of the last ant.

The things you learn.
    SOunds like when Stokes visits the Thtrip with a few in him.

Same size too.

-

SOunds like when Stokes visits the Thtrip with a few in him.

Same size too.

-
    9 pages of hilarity and tomfoolery...but the crushed bird story made me sad...

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post

The things you learn.

That is freakin' awesome, would pay to watch that. Not very much, but I'd pay.