Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your 2014 New York Jets - set to be dangerous

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by unchartedm0nkey View Post
    Do you really think that Greene, McKnight, AND Connor will ALL be gone next year...
    It's 2014, but yes. Conner and McKnight are actually likelier to stay than Greene, who is the type of RB you don't give a second contract to.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    Cut tebow too. If sanchez is gone we need a real QB
    And your crystal balls tell you that Tebow simply will not develop as a QB? Time alone will tell. I hope he can but I am banking on McElroy! Anyone notice that his arm strength seems to be improved from last year?
    Last edited by Kentucky Jet; 08-24-2012 at 03:03 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by OCCH View Post
    You mean like every other team in the league?

I get it -- the guy is an asset. But CB is NEVER going to be the foundation of a SB team. If he ends up being cost prohibitive I have NO problem filling multiple holes while creating one . . .
    agreed plus BEERFISH assumes that the Jets will not have a superior passrush by then. I think he is wrong! A great passrush will make the secondary look much better then they already are. Plus who knows who we draft etc. No time for Doom and Gloom. As one of the guy said_ One season at a time!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I could see a post like this maybe if we started the season like 0-7 but Cmon Man!!! The season is about to start I care about this year only. wtf cares about 2014!!!