Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 73

Thread: Lance Armstrong II: Electric Boogaloo!

  1. #1

    Lance Armstrong II: Electric Boogaloo!

    Since I am sure some folks still want to talk about Lance, his doping, and the (now official) revoking of his titles and (for some) his entire legacy.

    Our Aussie friend Death (Soberphobia) and I have conversed privately, so no more of that sillyness today. It wasn't kind of me to troll him tbqh, so I apologize.

    So let the on-topic, legitimate discussion roll on.


  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,106
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Lance Armstrong > France, the Anti-Doping Nazis, and Tighty Bike Short Loving "Cycling" Fans supposed "integrity".
    Lance Armstrong > France, the Anti-Doping Nazis, and Tighty Bike Short Loving "Cycling" Fans supposed "integrity". > Gary Moore

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,106
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post

    Our Aussie friend Death (Soberphobia) and I have conversed privately, so no more of that sillyness today. It wasn't kind of me to troll him tbqh, so I apologize.

    typical american douchebag, you think you own the world

  4. #4
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    13,143
    I'll accept your apologies now.

  5. #5
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,106
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    I'll accept your apologies now.
    we're truly sorry

























    you're a ghey

  6. #6
    All good mate and your troll was pretty good have to say - remember America invented the internet so sometimes those of us elsewhere should be reminded of that fact, and in actuality if I were in your shoes that's exactly what I'd be saying to someone like me. Repeatedly.

    I'll leave the indepth Lance discussion to others for the time being. Whatever happens from now on he still has a 9 figure bank account, so well played Lance. If he did cheat at least he made it worth his while.

  7. #7
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    13,143
    Quote Originally Posted by Soberphobia View Post
    All good mate and your troll was pretty good have to say - remember America invented the internet so sometimes those of us elsewhere should be reminded of that fact, and in actuality if I were in your shoes that's exactly what I'd be saying to someone like me. Repeatedly.

    I'll leave the indepth Lance discussion to others for the time being. Whatever happens from now on he still has a 9 figure bank account, so well played Lance. If he did cheat at least he made it worth his while.
    How many beers have you had?

  8. #8
    the real question: who the f*ck cares??


    dudes in tights, singing "TROLOLO" while riding bikes with no seats through the streets of France...

  9. #9
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    13,143
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    we're truly sorry






    you're a ghey
    Thanks for the kind PM

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    typical american douchebag, you think you own the world
    You really should just list all the stuff you've done for the world, ie the good music, movies winning World Wars etc etc. That would be enough. No need to claim you own anything - the USA stands as its own argument and claim.

  11. #11
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Jets Stadium Section 246
    Posts
    36,885
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Thanks for the kind BM
    Whoa!

    Isn't that what Fishooked is here for!?!?

  12. #12
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    9,456
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    typical american douchebag, you think you own the world
    Lance Americanstrong>fiery yellowjackets>Timmy>GaryMoore.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    How many beers have you had?
    Shhh, not drinking, deep in an online poker tournament. Which is why I'm awake when its close to 4 am here.

  14. #14
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,532

  15. #15
    OH sober phobia is that black death dude??

    I was wondering why I hadn't really seen this Internet dude around even though he's been posting since '05 and has a quarter of a k under 4k posts..

    Shouldn't you be looking for shale or coal energy discount buys?

  16. #16
    USA or Australia > France.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by greenwichjetfan View Post
    OH sober phobia is that black death dude??

    I was wondering why I hadn't really seen this Internet dude around even though he's been posting since '05 and has a quarter of a k under 4k posts..

    Shouldn't you be looking for shale or coal energy discount buys?
    That's a good question man - bit late for it right now for me though. What about for yourself? The bubble is slowly going out of commodities, think overall I'd be steering my money elsewhere. Your opinion?

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    USA or Australia > France > post-Godzilla Tokyo > post-tsunami Sumatra > Dante's 9 circles of Hell > Gary Moore .

    fixed.

  19. #19
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:GFY・゚✧
    Posts
    32,426
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    Whoa!

    Isn't that what Fishooked is here for!?!?
    Yes, that is shtick infringement.

    You'll be hearing from my bowels.

  20. #20
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Vinegar Hill, Brooklyn ...
    Posts
    2,232
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    Crossfire,

    I hope you have a state-of-the-art home security system. I can see Stokes , nija-like climbing up the side of your house at night with a Bowie knife in his mouth. !

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us