Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tebow to sit out 4th preseason game?

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

Tebow to sit out 4th preseason game?

The Fact that they are sitting the STARTERS AND TEBOW i think says more than anything.... The Offense we've seen the last 2 games is a front...really think about it the plays we've run have been nothing but pop warner bullsh!t. I'm not a tebow-lover but i think were in for a hell of a season..We haven't seen the wildcat because we wont run one..The above the top appraise for craptastic play from the O? really something is brewing.... OK that is all

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Timothy is allowed a day of rest.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Rigger View Post
    The Fact that they are sitting the STARTERS AND TEBOW i think says more than anything.... The Offense we've seen the last 2 games is a front...really think about it the plays we've run have been nothing but pop warner bullsh!t. I'm not a tebow-lover but i think were in for a hell of a season..We haven't seen the wildcat because we wont run one..The above the top appraise for craptastic play from the O? really something is brewing.... OK that is all
    Tebow is more than 2nd string QB, he is a weapon. I wouldn't risk injury for him either in that game.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    I completely agree with Tebow's weapon status..I honestly dont see where the hate from the Fans come from i can understand the hate his followers get but Tebow give the team a huge advantage with how i think they are going to use him.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    why did this need another thread?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyJet80 View Post
    why did this need another thread?
    Not sure, but i think they are Chowd Trolls, trying to incite us into a tebow/sanchez genocidal argument.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tim isn't playing week 4 because week 4 is used for the backup QBs to practice. After being reminded of Timmy's lack of throwing ability last week, my guess is they're trying to let the real QBs get some reps.
    Besides, with the role(s) he''ll be playing on O and ST, he's basically a starter anyways that should get some rest.

Or maybe they're already planning on sending him to Jacksonville for MJD. If that happens, Tanny is a genius again.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike135 View Post
    Tim isn't playing week 4 because week 4 is used for the backup QBs to practice. After being reminded of Timmy's lack of throwing ability last week, my guess is they're trying to let the real QBs get some reps.
    Besides, with the role(s) he''ll be playing on O and ST, he's basically a starter anyways that should get some rest.

Or maybe they're already planning on sending him to Jacksonville for MJD. If that happens, Tanny is a genius again.
    Sign me up for this, but we have no way of paying MJD with Revis requiring another extension.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm the farthest thing from a chowd-troll... NY Born n raised and no matter where i'm at, I'm usually the only truck with JETS plastered on it...To be honest tired of the 100 mil threads about how Sh!ttty the team is from so called fans and i didnt see the other thread about him sitting out or i woulda put it there but thanks for you contribution... thanks

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    is it 100% the starters are not playing the week 4 preseason game? what happens if the 1st string O doesnt score a TD against the panthers again? rex wont play them in week 4?

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Why now? Let's play game 3 first

Ljr

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    Congrads. I was waiting to see who would lock up "Jesus" as a username on a NY Jets message board. Welcome to JI Tim.
    Last edited by Limolady; 08-24-2012 at 09:26 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    .... The Offense we've seen the last 2 games is a front...

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    Never ban this guy.

ever

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Fans need to stop watching ESPN and listening to the talk shows.

Tebow won't be the only non-starter who probably won't play, and really, given that Tebow will be playing roles other than QB, it's a no brainer.

Nevermind that, another angle to consider is if Tebow goes out and plays well with the 2nd teamers and fuels more media garbage about a controversy that doesn't exist.

Enough already.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL

Silly me

Didn't notice the op just signed up to troll...

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    LOL

Silly me

Didn't notice the op just signed up to troll...

Sure ray that's why i signed up

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd rather see Kinne anyway. We have seen what 6 plays out of McNotalent? Lets see what the guy the replaces him can do.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike135 View Post

Again, JAX used the pick they could have traded to DEN for Tebow on a punter. They made a statement to the world that a rookie punter is worth more than Tebow. Why in the world would they turn around and then give up their best player for Tebow instead. Come out of the clouds people!

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like

jf

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    I'd rather see Kinne anyway. We have seen what 6 plays out of McNotalent? Lets see what the guy the replaces him can do.
    Kinne was waived in late June. Rex said McElroy and Simms will handle the Philly game.