Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Russell Wilson

Russell Wilson

Wow. Could not be more impressed.

agreed! kid has poise+ arm talent and some fast legs... poor mans RG3?

Quote Originally Posted by escamoter2 View Post
    Channel?
    They were going back and forth on nfl network

Yes but he is obviously going to suck because his RT is bad and their WRs haven't proven a thing. So why bother playing the season.

Dude is a baller, knock on him tho is he's 5'11. Let's see how it goes in time.

Quote Originally Posted by SantanaMoss83 View Post
    He may be better than RG3. If he was 2 inches taller he would have been in the conversation with RG3 for the QB after Luck.

Veteran
    You might as well Nick Foles to this thread as well. Both of these guys have serious poise.

I have e-mail threads with friends where I say this guy is tied for second best quarterback in the draft. I thought he'd be around in the 3rd, even 4th round and would have loved if the Jets took him (and I'm a Sanchez supporter).

I'm no expert, but I really think I got this one right and I want full credit when he takes the Hawks to a Super Bowl.

I didn't follow Wisconsin last year. The Big Ten, in general, is a blind spot for me. My location and team loyalties don't leave much room outside of the SEC, Pac 12, and SEC.

The guy I've seen playing for Seattle doesn't resemble the guy I saw at NC State at all. Kudos to the coaching staff at Wisconsin. It leads me to wonder if they'll be able to revive Danny O'Brien this year.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianNY View Post
    Dude is a baller, knock on him tho is he's 5'11. Let's see how it goes in time.
    You mean, wait for him to play a real game? PFFFFFT. Real games don't mean anything. Preseason is where you prove yourself.

Russel Wilson, Nick Foles, and Kirk Cousins have all been impressive during preseason.

Jets Insider VIP
    Wilson has Braylon....

Remember Chad's coming out party, or Sanchez's even.

Come on people ...it's preseason. Teams have no tape on this guy yet as a pro.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronxville Jets Fan View Post
    You might as well Nick Foles to this thread as well. Both of these guys have serious poise.
    I am glad that you brought Foles up. WOW! That guy can play! Yes poise under pressure for a QB is very important. both Foles and Wilson sure have it! Tannehill I am not impressed with at this time. I'd love to see more of our kid McElroy. I hope he will show the same poise under pressure as Foles & Wilson.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post

Exactly. Vanilla is a two-way street.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post

Doesn't mean he's going to be a star, but it's still impressive.

Looks like Pete Carrol struck gold with this kid. Poor Matt Flynn will be right back on the bench.

Braylon looks great too. Tabby is a f*cking moron for not bringing him back for peanuts. I just don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by SantanaMoss83 View Post
    He's better than RG3 right now.

Problem will come when he plays against schemes specific to him, against 1st string defenses.

By week 5 or 6, he'll be running for his life.

Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    Looks like Pete Carrol struck gold with this kid. Poor Matt Flynn will be right back on the bench.

Braylon looks great too. Tabby is a f*cking moron for not bringing him back for peanuts. I just don't get it.
    I believe there's something personal there, G99. And the other thing that goes unsaid, not one player in the locker room has spoken up for him.