Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 80

Thread: The Patriots have less talent than the Jets

  1. #41
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Northwest New Jersey
    Posts
    170
    This may be the beginning of the downhill effect for NE.



    jf

  2. #42
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The ZONE, Az
    Posts
    958
    Quote Originally Posted by dvl7 View Post

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by child please View Post
    Belicheat is the biggest fraud in sports, that entire team since all of the Parcells drafted players retired has been Brady.
    Exactly right. +1

  4. #44
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    21,208
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    Exactly right. +1
    Parcells' and Pete Caroll's players.

  5. #45
    All Pro
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    6,599
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets_Penguin View Post
    THANK YOU I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT PEOPLE ARE FALLING FOR THIS GUYS SILLINESS

  6. #46
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Amsterdam, Netherlands
    Posts
    675
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    Exactly right. +1
    And I'd love to trade this Fraud for Rex Ryan in a heart beat.

  7. #47
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,016
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    Exactly right. +1
    It's not like BB pretends he's a lawyer or something incredibly lame like that.....

  8. #48
    Lmao, I love trolls.

  9. #49
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Oswego County, Upstate NY, USA with my wife and family.
    Posts
    385
    Quote Originally Posted by Loser24yearoldJetFan View Post
    QB-Id honestly take a Tebow Sanchez combo over Brady, because of their youth and athlticism.
    HB-Greene over their crap
    WR-Holmes, Hill, Kerley, and Schillenz over their crap
    TE-They got us beat
    OL-We got some great depth here now that Hunter is a backup

    DL-We own them
    LB- We own them
    Secondary we own them

    Rex is also a better coach than Bellichick.
    I've been saying this for years. Brady and the passing attack (QB, pass blocking, passing system) is what makes that team click right now. In today's NFL, if you can pass the ball, it covers up for a lot of really ugly warts. I said it before and I'll say it again... if Brady goes down, the whole team will tank. Bad. They don't have a D that can bail them out like last time, even with BB's mumbling/cheating genius.

  10. #50
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Ormond Beach, Florida, United States
    Posts
    12,852
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisChrusher#40 View Post
    I've been saying this for years. Brady and the passing attack (QB, pass blocking, passing system) is what makes that team click right now. In today's NFL, if you can pass the ball, it covers up for a lot of really ugly warts. I said it before and I'll say it again... if Brady goes down, the whole team will tank. Bad. They don't have a D that can bail them out like last time, even with BB's mumbling/cheating genius.
    And I have been saying for years: Screw Brady! A great passrush will plant him into the ground! he will not be able to throw while on his back! I trust REX addressed the passrush to his satisfaction. We have yet to see much of anything re gameplanning by REX et al.

    I watched Brady last night get pummeled by the Bucs. He looked mortal. The Gi-aints have humbled him too with a passrush! Its what we do that counts! If we generate a great passrush, we can and will crush the Patriots! Brady gets timid in the face of a ferocious passrush!

  11. #51
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Vinegar Hill, Brooklyn ...
    Posts
    2,254
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    mods, if you're not going to ban the guy, at least tell us which previously banned (or current) poster it is. This **** is so played out.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boston Patriot View Post
    DWC methinks. The personnel listing gives him away.

    My money is on DWC ...

    Separately, its great to see Strip posters all agree on something .

  12. #52
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,683
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangrene View Post
    My money is on DWC ...

    Separately, its great to see Strip posters all agree on something .
    No way it's him.

    He loves to hear/see himself type. No way he could be that brief.

    And this dingbat is not using full names.

  13. #53
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,016

    The Patriots have less talent than the Jets

    We are talkin' cheerleaders, right?









  14. #54
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,032
    Quote Originally Posted by dvl7 View Post

  15. #55
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    21,208
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    No way it's him.

    He loves to hear/see himself type. No way he could be that brief.

    And this dingbat is not using full names.
    DWC or sg3.

    But I don't think sg3 could have gone this long without bringing up his imaginary ignore list.

  16. #56
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    163
    My money is on sg3 or ray Ray. Their homerism isn't much more extreme than this guys.

  17. #57
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    17,784
    Quote Originally Posted by InsideBlitz View Post
    My money is on sg3 or ray Ray. Their homerism isn't much more extreme than this guys.


    I don't know what is more pathetic, you calling out another poster and calling me out with your fresh account as of this month...
    Last edited by Ray Ray19; 08-26-2012 at 01:48 AM.

  18. #58
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    where ever uncle sam sends me
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post


    I don't know what is more pathetic, you calling out another poster as a troll with your fresh account as of this month, you calling me out with your fresh account as of this month...
    more pathetic is calling someone else a troll but when someone calls you out... aww you get butt-hurt

  19. #59
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Nassau Bay, TX
    Posts
    52,201
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    And I have been saying for years: Screw Brady! A great passrush will plant him into the ground! he will not be able to throw while on his back! I trust REX addressed the passrush to his satisfaction. We have yet to see much of anything re gameplanning by REX et al.

    I watched Brady last night get pummeled by the Bucs. He looked mortal. The Gi-aints have humbled him too with a passrush! Its what we do that counts! If we generate a great passrush, we can and will crush the Patriots! Brady gets timid in the face of a ferocious passrush!
    The only pass rush that bothers Brady is up the middle from the DLine.

    Unfortunately, the Jets do not have that kind of talent on their DLine.

  20. #60
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    26,412
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    The only pass rush that bothers Brady is up the middle from the DLine.

    Unfortunately, the Jets do not have that kind of talent on their DLine.
    That's wrong now, TX. That's exactly the kind of pass rush that Coples generates.

    So, basically 1 player. LOL. Actually Ellis has shown gap pressure up the middle as well. Only problem is that all you have to do is run a draw type play and he won't play gap at the NT position again.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us