Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Friday Preseason Games Thread

Hall Of Fame
    What I just read is one person having a respectful discussion and another person using expletives and personal attacks.

Oh to be immune. Those naked pics from the mod lounge are worth their weight in gold.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    What I just read is one person having a respectful discussion and another person using expletives and personal attacks.

Oh to be immune. Those naked pics from the mod lounge are worth their weight in gold.
    More piggybacking

More thread derailing

More self-aggrandizing agenda

More clamoring for somebody to be banned

Nicely done, all in one posts, and all things you profess to hate when others do it!

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    Andy Luck, looking good. Again.

OG Dave Decastro just went down for the Steelers, and if I had to guess, it looked like a broken leg, F injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    OG Dave Decastro just went down for the Steelers, and if I had to guess, it looked like a broken leg, F injuries.
    Ray, your acting like the pats did horrible, they did not play well but they were not horrible. You mention that it was the third preseason game and to be judged on that, but please remember that they played monday night and only had a travel day, 2 practice days and then game day. That is a brutal schedule to then play a game in 92 degree heat.

for all intents and purposes it Was Brady's first game, as he did not play at all in game two and only passed the ball 7 times in game one.

Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    Ray, your acting like the pats did horrible, they did not play well but they were not horrible. You mention that it was the third preseason game and to be judged on that, but please remember that they played monday night and only had a travel day, 2 practice days and then game day. That is a brutal schedule.

for all intents and purposes it Was Brady's first game, as he did not play at all in game two and only passed the ball 7 times in game one.

Whatever you Pats homers need to tell yourselves...

Our #2 QB played with scrubs, that matters too..

I look for ball movement, chemistry, communication, and a performance where the team seems to be executing well, players are running routes, making catches, blocking, and some individual players stand out, and each stand out in flashes.

It's extremely difficult to evaluate a pre-season game where players are being evaluated, the playbook is being tested, and everything is being run with a mindset of getting ready for the season.

To this day, I don't know why fans get so wrapped up in game scores in the pre-season.
    Please name the scrubs and be specific will you? Just so we know who is a scrub because there is no doubt if anyone called any jet player a scrub you'd go off the deep end.

Jets Insider VIP
    Can you guys pm each other and privately argue? Id like to talk about the preseason games here. Thanks.

Whatever you Pats homers need to tell yourselves...
    Yep, that what we need to tell ourselves, can you imagine how defensive we would be if we only scored a field goal and not 4 touchdowns.

Hall Of Fame
    Bills look decent so far. From what I saw Glenn was holding up well.

Hall Of Fame
    Schotty watch. Rams v Cowboys.

Banned
    Jets fans who know the game, would be happy that the team looked good when the games mean nothing and defenses aren't scheming

In the case of the Pats, they just flat out looked like ****

The vast majority of Jets fans laugh at you, and rightfully so. You are the biggest delusional Jet fan on the board.

You act like the Jets have won 10 AFCE titles and 5 AFC championships and 3 Super Bowl titles in the last 10 years.

Wake the f*** up and smell the coffee and put down the green kool aid.

Oh look, J-Co just caughta pass for a 1st down. I miss him so much. One of my favorite players, I still have his jersey and plan on trading for him when I get Madden.

Hall Of Fame
    TX, don't get yourself band. That is the only possible outcome.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by JB1089 View Post
    Oh look, J-Co just caughta pass for a 1st down. I miss him so much. One of my favorite players, I still have his jersey and plan on trading for him when I get Madden.
    Easily my favorite Jet since Martin retired. Would love to have him right now.

Jets Insider VIP
    The saints got 4 good rbs. Ingram, ivory, thomas and cadet. They might have to cut one of these guys. I think ivory might be the odd man out. Any of these guys could help our running game.

Jets Insider VIP
    Cowboys 2 starting wr are out. They have ogletree come in and makes plays and dwayne harris has 2 tds. Then they got this kid cole beasley catching balls as well.

Im watching the texans and they have a reciever keyshawn martin making plays and catching tds.

Raiders have a guy streater starting who has almost 20 catches this preseason.

We cant find a decent reciever anywhere yet these other teams have no problem finding young talent.

What a f#ckin joke we are.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by JB1089 View Post
    TD Pats, Ridley runs it in from 2 yards out.
    drafted this kid in my fantasy draft. 2nd rb i took. Anyone think he will put up half decent numbers?

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    TX, don't get yourself band. That is the only possible outcome.
    Sucking up, and kissing ass, while pleading for a Pats troll to not be banned, while clamoring for Jets fans to be banned.

WTF has happened to this fan base?

Jets Insider VIP
    Man, the texans can really run the ball. We should have plucked somebody off kubiaks staff to run our offense.

We hired sparano whos offense was terrible in miami. Makes no sense.

Its really depressing watching this saints/texans game. These teams know how to move the ball.