Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Friday Preseason Games Thread

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    The vast majority of Jets fans laugh at you, and rightfully so. You are the biggest delusional Jet fan on the board.

You act like the Jets have won 10 AFCE titles and 5 AFC championships and 3 Super Bowl titles in the last 10 years.

Wake the f*** up and smell the coffee and put down the green kool aid.
    More trolling, another personal attack...

None of my posts in this thread has anything to do with the Jets, it has everything to do with how poor teams have looked and have struggled, with the Pats leading the way...

Someday, you will be ended permanently, I look forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsfanfromtheBURGH View Post
    drafted this kid in my fantasy draft. 2nd rb i took. Anyone think he will put up half decent numbers?
    I love Ridley and see him as a huge upgrade over BJGE, who I always saw as a Greene type back that could never create anything.

I not sure how good his numbers will be because I anticipate that Belichick is going to be splitting carries in that backfield, like he usually does.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Cowboys 2 starting wr are out. They have ogletree come in and makes plays and dwayne harris has 2 tds. Then they got this kid cole beasley catching balls as well.

Im watching the texans and they have a reciever keyshawn martin making plays and catching tds.

Raiders have a guy streater starting who has almost 20 catches this preseason.

We cant find a decent reciever anywhere yet these other teams have no problem finding young talent.

What a f#ckin joke we are.
    Yeah, this is what I came away with after going through last season week by week.

Other teams had guys breaking tackles, making people miss, and creating big plays out of nothing. It wasn't an every game thing, but it was certainly most games.

Then there were 4 or 5 teams that stood out from the rest:

Jets
    Browns
    Redskins
    Bucs
    Rams
    Jags

Those teams played in a box. The first 4 were worse than the last 2. There were some very nice runs from Jackson and MJD to occasionally breakup the monotony.

Raider's Pryor can run like the wind. Took off on back to back runs of 59 and 17 yds for a TD. Looks very fast.

And Ray Ray, it's hilarious you don't see the irony when you call others homers, whine about trolling and personal attacks. You're the king of all 3 offenses on this board.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Raider's Pryor can run like the wind. Took off on back to back runs of 59 and 17 yds for a TD. Looks very fast.

And Ray Ray, it's hilarious you don't see the irony when you call others homers, whine about trolling and personal attacks. You're the king of all 3 offenses on this board.
    That's cute you defending tex. You NE trolls at least stick together. Now go back to patfags.com

Juron Criner with a great catch on an underthrown ball from Pryor. Wanted to pick him up as the draft was winding down.

Play gave me flashbacks to passes he caught from Foles at Arizona these past few years.

Quote Originally Posted by Funaz View Post
    That's cute you defending tex. You NE trolls at least stick together. Now go back to patfags.com
    Tex doesn't need my defense and that wasn't what I was trying to do. I just know that if I point out Ray's shortcomings he'll strive to be a better person, fan, and poster.

Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post

It's even more hilarious that you are getting on your own pedestal accusing anybody of anything.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Sucking up, and kissing ass, while pleading for a Pats troll to not be banned, while clamoring for Jets fans to be banned.

WTF has happened to this fan base?
    I know. We need more people like you.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    I know. We need more people like you.
    First smart thing you've posted in a while...

Hall Of Fame
    First smart thing you've posted in a while...
    I'd tell you to get off your pedestal but I think it is stuck where it is.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by JB1089 View Post
    I love Ridley and see him as a huge upgrade over BJGE, who I always saw as a Greene type back that could never create anything.

I not sure how good his numbers will be because I anticipate that Belichick is going to be splitting carries in that backfield, like he usually does.
    i took a flyer on him, so hopefully it pays out. Id like to think if anything, he can get me some TD's

Banned

Whatever you Pats homers need to tell yourselves...
    The Pats will easily win 13 games this year, if not more.

Its obvious what a Pats homer you are. The Patriots O-line sucks. Brady also looks very much like an athlete in his mid-30s.

Do you believe the Lloyd experiment will work out for the Pats? Latest reports are that he's still not on Brady's target list (Hernandez actually gets the most looks, then Welker, Gronk, etc.).

While we are talking about the Pats, is there a more overrated HC in football then Belichick? He gets fired from the Browns, then goes 6-14 with the Pats before he lucked out with a QB taken in the 6th round.

I know this is old, but I was just in the mood for it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xodl-htedEg

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    Do you believe the Lloyd experiment will work out for the Pats? Latest reports are that he's still not on Brady's target list (Hernandez actually gets the most looks, then Welker, Gronk, etc.).
    Pats haven't had a true WR since Randy Moss.

If Lloyd steps up, the Pats offense will be virtually unstoppable.

If not, you'll see the Pats do what they did last year, alot of underneath stuff to Welker and the two TE's in the seam.

Pats need to develop a vertical passing game.

Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    I'd like to know this as well, albeit for my own personal fantasy football purposes.

Is the report on Hernandez true? To me, it sounds more like they are trying to get the spotlight off of Gronk moreso than Hernandez is the #1.

All League
    Pats haven't had a true WR since Randy Moss.

If Lloyd steps up, the Pats offense will be virtually unstoppable.

If not, you'll see the Pats do what they did last year, alot of underneath stuff to Welker and the two TE's in the seam.

Pats need to develop a vertical passing game.
    That won't work against the Jets anyway. Pats play in a 15 yd box and defenses will begin to take advantage of that over the next few seasons. Especially as Brady ages. It really showed in the Superbowl. Brady could never get the ball deep.