Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Russell Wilson

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    Looks like Pete Carrol struck gold with this kid. Poor Matt Flynn will be right back on the bench.

Braylon looks great too. Tabby is a f*cking moron for not bringing him back for peanuts. I just don't get it.
    Of course we do not know if REX RYAN was the guy that did not want him on the team. Some delight in blaming Tannenbaum but we do not have all the facts. Could be HOLMES did not like Braylon and Rex sided with Santonio because he is "his" guy! I am sure that in time we will learn the truth. I wanted Braylon back LAST year and this year. Oh well....!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol, preseason hype.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I really liked him coming into the draft and was hoping the Jets would take a shot at him in the middle rounds.

Many of the draft "experts" were saying he was a 5th round guy... so I wasn't expecting him to get picked so early.

He has everything you want in a QB, besides size. I think he'll be an above average starter in the NFL for a long time.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    I believe there's something personal there, G99. And the other thing that goes unsaid, not one player in the locker room has spoken up for him.
    Except Bryan Thomas, Antonio Cromartie, etc.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    lol, preseason hype.
    Dude....you seriously have game when it comes to posting...please do so more often!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMikeIsHot View Post
    I really liked him coming into the draft and was hoping the Jets would take a shot at him in the middle rounds.

Many of the draft "experts" were saying he was a 5th round guy... so I wasn't expecting him to get picked so early.

He has everything you want in a QB, besides size. I think he'll be an above average starter in the NFL for a long time.
    As a huge NC STATE fan, I am happy for Wilson. he has it. As An NC state fan I as so pissed State couldn't figure it out.

NC STATE = NY JETS.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by detectivekimble View Post
    Except Bryan Thomas, Antonio Cromartie, etc.
    Is there an overwhelming support or very vocal cries of disagreement from the players when he wasn't re-signed? I don't recall that.

The guy was a great Jet. Probably not a great teammate in the locker room. I disagree with not bringing him back, but the guy probably annoyed almost everyone in the locker room.