Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Does Sanchez have a medical problem.

Veteran
    Just heard that the medical condition Mark Sanchez has is called 'Onus Baccalot'. Can be caused by an overindulgence of weed or extremely poor strong side blocking.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by SizzleBear287 View Post
    Another ignorant Tebow-maniac looking for new ways to bash Sanchez.
    Stop being a bully. Wussies need protection too.

_

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Whatever the new Jets Insider Anti-Bullying Policy is, I like the fact that it was mentioned to the bullies.

Thank you, 32.

SAR I
    Exactly--and who knows, considering how many times Sanchez was hit last year, perhaps he does have some neurological problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Sports View Post
    This has to be the leading thread for "Dump of the year" award.
    Tough call on this one. At this very moment there is another thread on the first page in which a poster actually said that (paraphrasing) The combo of Sanchez and Tebow are better then Brady because they have youth and athleticism. It then goes on to refer to Welker and Lloyd as "crap". That thread has as much potential to win the dump of the year award as this one does. Personally I'd have a hard time choosing between the two.

If I had to cast a vote right now I;d lean towards this thread as being the worst only because I'm somewhat sure that the OP was trying to make a serious post while the other thread seems more trollie.

Do you sort glass?

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Whatever the new Jets Insider Anti-Bullying Policy is, I like the fact that it was mentioned to the bullies.

Thank you, 32.

SAR I
    Absolutely. We need to understand posters with posting disabilities, in order to make their experiences on JI positive and fun for them, often at the willing expense of the rest of the fanbase.

Quote Originally Posted by TechJet View Post
    IMO when the media interviews him, his face twitch then he talks from the side of his mouth, or his he chewing that nasty thing hidden under his lip?
    not a smart move when the whole world is watching everything he says and does.
    Is there a point you were making with this thread? Right now it just seems as though you're attacking Sanchez. If you are, you can think up much better material than this. How about talking about his poor play and stay away from attacks about his physical features?

I really do not find the relevance.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    Is there a point you were making with this thread? Right now it just seems as though you're attacking Sanchez. If you are, you can think up much better material than this. How about talking about his poor play and stay away from attacks about his physical features?

I really do not find the relevance.
    He also thinks Sanchez smells funny.

I looked at this topic and saw it had 43 posts thinking "How?"

And then I clicked...

Jets Insider VIP

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    He also thinks Sanchez smells funny.
    Dirty Sanchez?

Cocaine is a helluva drug.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    You're a desperate old man looking for attention.

Old doesn't mean grown up. The tired old "you're making it up because I missed it" routine makes you look even dumber than usual.

Not an easy feat.

And another case of you beating something to death.
    Would you like me to post how ridiculous I made you look with your typical BS "claims" again?

I will be happy to do that.

You might want to take it like a man and stop challenging me.

Because I will make you look foolish.