Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: CELINE'S MASTER STROKE

  1. #1

    CELINE'S MASTER STROKE

    I just saw this image and it had me in stitches. It is beyond bizarre. Thought I'd share it.

    I love how photographers can art direct (con) these dunce celebrities into posing in the most outlandish (read stupid) poses. What a friggin' tool.


  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    16,850
    Frightening, all the time.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Frightening, all the time.
    She wants so bad to be hot. IMO, that is an impossibility.



    Best shots. (Note use of filter on the images, as well as "hair masking") IMO, she looks like a weird tranny with a predisposition to rickets. Very sad attempt at generating attention.




  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    16,850
    I don't like anything about her even her crap from the adams apple up air controlled voice.

    Are these the same shots Nicole did? Know she is ok for a Red head.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    I don't like anything about her even her crap from the adams apple up air controlled voice.
    I always found her annoying.

  6. #6
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,024
    Never liked her and don't find her remotely attractive.

  7. #7

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    3,836
    I started reading those links.... thinkin why the fuq am I reading this?

  9. #9
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Posts
    8,946
    She looks much better then normal in these pics. Id bang her.

  10. #10
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    She wants so bad to be hot. IMO, that is an impossibility.



    Best shots. (Note use of filter on the images, as well as "hair masking") IMO, she looks like a weird tranny with a predisposition to rickets. Very sad attempt at generating attention.

    Lolz

  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    3,836
    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    Lolz


    I was kinda hot for the tranny... Pre-rickets of course.

  12. #12
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,665
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;4564139]



    Nice legs though...

  13. #13
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,756
    Did anyone see Nicole Kidmans spread she just did in a magazine. Looked hot as hell. I'd post pics but using a phone.

  14. #14
    needless to say, upon reading the thread title and seeing who the author was I expected something completely different.


    I am disappoint, muchacho.

  15. #15
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,964
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    I just saw this image and it had me in stitches. It is beyond bizarre. Thought I'd share it.

    I love how photographers can art direct (con) these dunce celebrities into posing in the most outlandish (read stupid) poses. What a friggin' tool.




    Looks like Timmmy's neighbor addressing Dimitri's chipmunk problem.









    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    She wants so bad to be hot. IMO, that is an impossibility.
    Just like that who-ha Mariah Carey.





    -

  16. #16
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,024
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Looks like Timmmy's neighbor addressing Dimitri's chipmunk problem.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by BURGERMIKE View Post
    I started reading those links.... thinkin why the fuq am I reading this?
    I lasted .000296 of a second before clicking off. (Sounds lewd. )

    Quote Originally Posted by BURGERMIKE View Post
    I was kinda hot for the tranny... Pre-rickets of course.
    LOL.

    [QUOTE=LSJF;4564458]
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post


    Nice legs though...
    Look airbrushed, but not bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    needless to say, upon reading the thread title and seeing who the author was I expected something completely different.


    I am disappoint, muchacho.
    Sorry, DS.

    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Looks like Timmmy's neighbor addressing Dimitri's chipmunk problem.


    -
    LOL.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Did anyone see Nicole Kidmans spread she just did in a magazine. Looked hot as hell. I'd post pics but using a phone.
    Yeah, I did. (Same magazine as Celine, BTW, V.) She looks very good in the shots.

    As with the Celine photos, tons of filter. Unlike Celine, I would bang/munch the living heck out of Kidman, who I've always found supremely sexy.








Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us