Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chipmunks

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Chipmunks

Since March I've had these quarter sized holes in my front and back yard. I thought they were field mice at first but it ended up being chipmunks.

Now these little fukcers dig new holes once the other holes have been filled. I have tried everything to get rid of these *******s, spray, flooding the holes with water. I even tried the sticky tape right outside the holes. The ******* ended up ****ting a little rolli poli on the tape.

Think I might try the Timmy approach and go the gasoline way. The holes are a little close to the deck that I'm worried about.

Any suggestions?

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Buy an Owl Decoy...or a real owl if you want

or go to a hunting supply store of some nature and find fox urine....foxes are their number 1 predator or close to it

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    Since March I've had these quarter sized holes in my front and back yard. I thought they were field mice at first but it ended up being chipmunks.

Now these little fukcers dig new holes once the other holes have been filled. I have tried everything to get rid of these *******s, spray, flooding the holes with water. I even tried the sticky tape right outside the holes. The ******* ended up ****ting a little rolli poli on the tape.

Think I might try the Timmy approach and go the gasoline way. The holes are a little close to the deck that I'm worried about.

Any suggestions?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lYm0c7gYyU

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    they also have electronic contraptions that make an sound they hate

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Forgot to mention that "chuck" mocks me. One of the holes is by my hose. When I went to shut the hose off, chuck sticks his fat face to see what's going on. I yell mother fukcer and he backs back in the hole. This really is like Caddyshack.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Forgot to mention that "chuck" mocks me. One of the holes is by my hose. When I went to shut the hose off, chuck sticks his fat face to see what's going on. I yell mother fukcer and he backs back in the hole. This really is like Caddyshack.
    you could always try reverse psychology...go find a butcher or go hunting get a squirrel or similar bbq that focker up on a skewer and pull up a chair and wait for him to try to mock you and make him fear for his poor lil soul

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

Any suggestions?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkxBh...feature=fvwrel

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like chipmunks. My wife feeds them early in the morning and they actually let her pet them.

Very cute animals. Don't know why anyone would want to hurt them.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Get a cat. I'll rent you mine. Kills every chipmunk within a two house radius. Work is usually complete in early July.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    I like chipmunks. My wife feeds them early in the morning and they actually let her pet them.

There are about 8 or 9 holes in the front yard and eventually end up trying to dig in through the house. They are cute... but really try to mock you and are asshoIes.

Stop digging up my yard fukcers.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Any suggestions?
    Pellet gun.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

How about the fact that they are rodents, no different from a rat or a squirrel.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

Say the hypocritic, wanna-bee killer.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    Its crazy a hate induced bee murderer condemning some one trying to simply re-home rabid chipmucks...the world we live in these days

those poor bees just trying to enjoy a early fall getaway to VT

All League
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Here's a little trick.

Go to the pet store and buy a bunch of Rabbit or Gerbil treats. You know the kind that has a mix of tasty little morsels likes nuts, corn kernels, dried fruits and veggies. Not that pellet crap. Wild animals don't like that ****.

Then go to the hardware store and buy some grade A rat poison.

Mix the tasty little treats with the poison then put nice little piles of the mixture just outside of their holes.

They'll see the treats and think "Hey this Dimitri guy is a pretty swell fella" and then they proceed to eat it all up poison and all.

You'll be picking up little chipmunk carcasses in no time.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJet View Post
    then they proceed to eat it all up poison and all.

You'll be picking up little chipmunk carcasses in no time.
    Or...they feel ill and crawl into their little holes and die, causing the whole yard to smell like a morgue in august.
    -

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    animals > people > biting insects > Gary Moore

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha. I would love to see your google images search history.

All League
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Or...they feel ill and crawl into their little holes and die, causing the whole yard to smell like a morgue in august.
    -
    Tiny little chipmunks....nah you'll never smell them. As someone with experience burying things in shallow graves trust me you need at least......oh maybe I've said too much...