Thread: At the Travers B****es!!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

At the Travers B****es!!

Tough day at the track, until shakin Jr. II out of nowhere nailed an exacta for $610 in the 13th race (the afterthought race). Incredibly awesome moment tinged with the "what kind of kid am I raising" background voice -- that I immediately and drunkenly told to STFU in no uncertain terms. Most awesomest high fives and bro (father/son) hugs ever.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    Tough day at the track, until shakin Jr. II out of nowhere nailed an exacta for $610 in the 13th race (the afterthought race). Incredibly awesome moment tinged with the "what kind of kid am I raising" background voice -- that I immediately and drunkenly told to STFU in no uncertain terms. Most awesomest high fives and bro (father/son) hugs ever.
    Great father/son sports moment. Something you will always remember. Those are some of the greatest moments life has to offer.

Plus it came with a cash payoff!

My best was game 4 of the 2001 World Series. I brought my son and down two with 2 outs in the bottom of the 9th and O'Neill on base, Tino jacked one to tie it up. We were high fiving like mad.

Then my kids favorite player, Jeter wins the game on a solo shot in extra innings. A moment with my kid I will never forget.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Incredibly awesome moment tinged with the "what kind of kid am I raising"
    The kind of kid thats destined to haunt OTB's picking up old slips whilst covered in scabs and muttering to himself incoherently?

-

That's awesome. My only father/son bonding experience was when pops took me to a strip club when I got a fake ID in high school. He said, "I come here cause I can't stand your mother."
    No one could ever take that day away from us at Frank's Chicken House.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by 1greenNUT View Post
    That's awesome. My only father/son bonding experience was when pops took me to a strip club when I got a fake ID in high school. He said, "I come here cause I can't stand your mother."

_

Jets Insider VIP
    Probably won't be made into a Lifetime Channel movie.

Godolphin good, Frankel better: much better.

All Pro