Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Psst...we're going to win a lot of games.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Psst...we're going to suck.

SAR I
    Psst...you already do.

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    Psst...you already do.
    Be careful, JN. You don't want to hurt his feelings.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    Or sending him crying to a mod....again.

Or sending him crying to a mod....again.
    LOL

Psst...we're going to suck.

SAR I
    Maybe you can sell your seats to more games this year. This way fans that enjoy standing and cheering can sit in them.

You can sit on your couch at home, won't have to deal with drunk fans, burping, farting, standing and cheering.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by Tackleem View Post
    I'm not ready to write-off a 29-year-old Ferguson, if that's what you mean.
    Psst...write him off.

SAR I

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Question troll, how many threads have you jumped in on and no matter what the topic get your "4 wins" nonsense?

Most of the threads on the board?

Then cry that people call you a troll.
    Psst...you're a troll.

SAR I

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    Psst...don't forget your anti-bullying training.

SAR I

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    Maybe you can sell your seats to more games this year. This way fans that enjoy standing and cheering can sit in them.

You can sit on your couch at home, won't have to deal with drunk fans, burping, farting, standing and cheering.
    Psst...the Blind Homer Cult doesn't respect you.

SAR I

Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    We may be able to salvage a wildcard spot assuming a best case scenario, but the writing is on the wall. Tanny completely f*cked up the OL, not once but TWICE now. It has obviously cost this team tremendously. Tanny may be lucky to keep his job after this season.
    Sometimes Jets fans amaze me, really.

All-Pro #1 Draft Picks at almost EVERY position along the line but one, and because that one isn't an All-Pro #1 pick he "f*uked up the OL"?

Such hysterical melodrama of overreaction and obscene and unrealistic expectations.....

When you expect an unrealistic measure of perfection, you're bound to be dissapointed every time. A brilliantly self-fullfilling prophesy for the usual suspects of SOJFland.

Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post

All-Pro #1 Draft Picks at almost EVERY position along the line but one, and because that one isn't an All-Pro #1 pick he "f*uked up the OL"?

Such hysterical melodrama of overreaction and obscene and unrealistic expectations.....

When you expect an unrealistic measure of perfection, you're bound to be dissapointed every time. A brilliantly self-fullfilling prophesy for the usual suspects of SOJFland.

All League
    here is the deal fellas. We are going to win 9 to 11 games this season. with the Defense that we have, it is a no brainer. Anyone that says less than that just doesn't know football. plain and simple.

Psst...don't forget your anti-bullying training.

SAR I
    I don't bully anyone, SAR. I just call it like it is.

Don't take offense to that.

^ voice of reason

As the saying goes, a chain is only as strong as it's weakest link. If you have #1's at nearly every position, save 1, and THAT guy sucks, guess what ? Weak Oline when it comes to protecting the QB. Running game, the guy can be worked around. Pass protection, not so much.

We don't need at "All Pro" at RT (though that would be nice). But, we do need someone who is at least marginally competent.

You did watch last year right?

We did NOT beat any teams over 500. OLINE or not...we haven't done much to ensure better than a repeat performance and long time fans (assume you are) have a right to show doubt. You know..Pavlovs dog theory?

Psst...WE already do.
    Fixed your post to more closely resemble a team with NO TD's and coming off 8 and 8 having beaten NO ONE in about a year.

What flavor is the kool aid?

Quote Originally Posted by JetsfanfromtheBURGH View Post
    here is the deal fellas. We are going to win 9 to 11 games this season. with the Defense that we have, it is a no brainer. Anyone that says less than that just doesn't know football. plain and simple.
    Yes, your defense is a 9-11 game winning defense. Problem is, with your pathetic offense you won't score any points against all but the worst teams in the league. 6-8 wins tops, and even that may be too generous.

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    You did watch last year right?

We did NOT beat any teams over 500. OLINE or not...we haven't done much to ensure better than a repeat performance and long time fans (assume you are) have a right to show doubt. You know..Pavlovs dog theory?
    I guess it's a good thing that based on our schedule, we may not play many teams over .500 this year.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Yes, your defense is a 9-11 game winning defense. Problem is, with your pathetic offense you won't score any points against all but the worst teams in the league. 6-8 wins tops.
    Do you promise to leave forever if you're wrong?