Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fins Trade Vontae Davis to Colts

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    You do realize that in the Wrecks Ryan era the Jets are 2-4 against that team who shouldn't be taken seriously.

And BTW, the Jets haven't won an outright AFCE champioship since 1998.
    WTF does this have to do with anything including a SB, or anything else in this thread.

Move along Gramps, hurricanes a brewin.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    You do realize that in the Wrecks Ryan era the Jets are 2-4 against that team who shouldn't be taken seriously.

And BTW, the Jets haven't won an outright AFCE champioship since 1998.
    When will they just permaban you? You tangent trolling is annoying enough, but to keep banning you for small periods of time is just more work for them.

Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    And couldn't make the team in Miami.

He's awesome!!
    That's news to me. I never knew that Davis couldn't make the Dolphins team. The last I checked, he's combined for 150 tackles, 1 sack, 2 forced fumbles and 9 INT's throughout his first 3 NFL seasons (with the Miami Dolphins). This doesn't seem to be a player who "couldn't make the Dolphins team" to me. Looks like he's not only made the team in Indy, but was also traded for at that.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMo View Post
    When will they just permaban you? You tangent trolling is annoying enough, but to keep banning you for small periods of time is just more work for them.