Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: This is the guy you want to start week 4?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    Tebow is bad as a regular QB in this league, can produce if you put together a package and just let him run most of the time.

The fact that Tebow is not a good QB does not make Mark Sanchez any better of a QB. If you single out Tebow for his awful int and a near pick 6 then I assume you agree with the people who have blasted Sanchez for his bad passes and pick sixes? Somehow those are all on the oline, oc, wr's etc etc. though.
    The OP wasn't even about Sanchez. It was about how Tebow is trash. We get it, you think everyone who isn't willing to blame every single one of the Jets offensive issues is an apologist. You beat it to death daily. This wasn't about that.

Tebow sucks. Mark Sanchez and whatever he does isn't mutually exclusive to the topic at hand in the thread. Give it a rest.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by sackdance View Post
    For the 200th day in a row.

Why do so many people refuse to accept that the Jets brought in Tebow as a special situation QB (est. 10-15% of the snaps) - and that he might be able to help the team in that role?

Our offense needs all the help it can get.

A better question might be:Why do the Jets need a wildcat? But as long as its being implemented, Tebow can be an asset.
    IFYP.

That's the Question Jet fans need to worry about. That tells us all we need to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinstar View Post
    IFYP.

That's the Question Jet fans need to worry about. That tells us all we need to know.
    It's a fair question. And a move I'm wary of.

But to judge Tebow on merits as if he's been brought in here to replace Sanchez to be the next Drew Brees?

It's just created a glut of worthless input from ignorant fans, the very ones who feared this place would be swamped by non-Jet Tim Tebow fans.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    Awful awful interception, an even WORSE dropped 90 yard pick six where Tebow stared down his receiver coming out of the huddle, and a bunch of idiots cheered because he scrambled for a first down with 4 receivers in patterns and he fist pumped it like the Jersey Shore. You can't win on a few scrambles a game and the inability to throw the football.

Awful.

_
    What does that tell you about our front ofice?

All Pro
    If you guys can't see the value in having tebow around to punch it in this year inside the 10 - then I don't know what to tell you. We haven't scored a touchdown in 35 possessions. Tebow is not going to be dropping back 10 times a game. He's going to be running. And winning us games.

Tebow can have value in the wildcat. He sucks as a conventional QB. Hopefully the braintrust is just hiding their real plans for the season.

You know who else is a good running QB? Vince Young. He even has a very good won-loss record as a starter, just like Tebow he can just win. Just got cut by the Bills.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    Tebow is bad as a regular QB in this league, can produce if you put together a package and just let him run most of the time.

The fact that Tebow is not a good QB does not make Mark Sanchez any better of a QB. If you single out Tebow for his awful int and a near pick 6 then I assume you agree with the people who have blasted Sanchez for his bad passes and pick sixes? Somehow those are all on the oline, oc, wr's etc etc. though.
    Jeez, give it a f*cking rest will you?

There are idiots here who have been calling for Tebow to be the STARTING QB.

That's who this was directed at.

Not run of the mill Sanchez haters like you.

Seriously, give it a rest, we get it already, you hate Sanchez.

_

Quote Originally Posted by Paradis View Post
    If you guys can't see the value in having tebow around to punch it in this year inside the 10 - then I don't know what to tell you. We haven't scored a touchdown in 35 possessions. Tebow is not going to be dropping back 10 times a game. He's going to be running. And winning us games.
    this.

i'm a big Sanchez supporter but i hate that people are so focused on "Team Sanchez" vs. "Team Tebow" that they miss the big picture.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    this.

i'm a big Sanchez supporter but i hate that people are so focused on "Team Sanchez" vs. "Team Tebow" that they miss the big picture.
    well the big pic is tough to miss tho...