Thread: So that #1 redzone offense from '11. Ya... We're gonna need Tebow.

All Pro

So that #1 redzone offense from '11. Ya... We're gonna need Tebow.

God damn it. Sanchez shows up, and the team's no where to be seen. Defense looks to be back in form for '12, and the offense is no where to be seen.

ITS A FCKING SEESAW OUT THERE.

Any one have any idea how we plan to score points this year? No one wants plax back. Running game's sh*t. Receivers are either too broken or too raw.

Honestly, I don't see how we're gonna score if Tebow doesn't do his thing inside the 10.

once teblow is running the wildcat that rex is keeping secret, the jets will start lighting it up on O. the defenses have no idea what rex and sparano have coming. you wait and see

Rookie
    Sanchez had a TD to Hill...of course it got dropped. He can't catch it too.

The throw to Hill was high.

What's missing is Tom Moore, the guy who designed our Redzone offense for last year. Rex needs to make a phone call and set up a visit.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradis View Post
    God damn it. Sanchez shows up, and the team's no where to be seen. Defense looks to be back in form for '12, and the offense is no where to be seen.

ITS A FCKING SEESAW OUT THERE.

Any one have any idea how we plan to score points this year? No one wants plax back. Running game's sh*t. Receivers are either too broken or too raw.

Honestly, I don't see how we're gonna score if Tebow doesn't do his thing inside the 10.
    0 TEs made that a daunting assignment. We obviously need to sign a blocking TE, or maybe put Vlad in at RT with Howard next to him as the TE in short yardage. He was a TE his first two years in college. Baker doesn't look like he'll be back, but I think he needed another year of seasoning anyway. He has the skills, but seemed to make a lot of mistakes. Would be nice to have a FB/Hback/TE. A lot of offenses don't have a use for a guy like that, so maybe we can pick one up after cuts. I believe Miami has a guy like that that would know Sporanos offense. Santonio, and Kerley haven't had much time to get in sync so far this year either.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JB1089 View Post

What's missing is Tom Moore, the guy who designed our Redzone offense for last year. Rex needs to make a phone call and set up a visit.
    Well that's supposed to be Hills forte.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by JB1089 View Post

Agreed on Moore, but the the throw to hill was Catchable. NFL receivers have to catch that pass, period.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    0 TEs made that a daunting assignment. We obviously need to sign a blocking TE, or maybe put Vlad in at RT with Howard next to him as the TE in short yardage. He was a TE his first two years in college. Baker doesn't look like he'll be back, but I think he needed another year of seasoning anyway. He has the skills, but seemed to make a lot of mistakes. Would be nice to have a FB/Hback/TE. A lot of offenses don't have a use for a guy like that, so maybe we can pick one up after cuts. I believe Miami has a guy like that that would know Sporanos offense. Santonio, and Kerley haven't had much time to get in sync so far this year either.
    You've essentially reinforced what I said. Unless Tebow's punching in, I honestly don't know what we're going to do. There's no way Hill & company can draw enough coverage for Holmes to avoid having 2 guys draped over him.

Jets Insider VIP
    Tanny needs to be on the phone with Jacksonville offering anything short of a 1st round pick for MJD.

This current backfield scares absolutely no one.

Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    Well that's supposed to be Hills forte.
    That has been mentioned all over here and in the papers, but..

Based on what? All of his TDs in college were deep plays or run and catch plays. I think people just see 6'4" 215 and automatically assume it. He very well could be, but I think that is just an assumption without much backing it up.