Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: YOU ALL SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES!!!

YOU ALL SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES!!!

Booing the team tonight was a joke!!!!

I don't care if we lost 40-0--It is still the preseason. I just can't believe how the media frenzy is causing such drama amongst our fanbase.

Everyone played pretty well tonight--Was it perfect? No, but it wasn't supposed to be!!!!

Our defense shows signs of being really good this year, and our offense showed some promise as well:

-Wayne Hunter seems to be a little wide-eyed right now, but Austin Howard held his own

-Shonn Greene was starting to get into a rhythm in the 3rd Qtr

-Stephen Hill made a rookie mistake, but also had 5 receptions and 68 yards.

-Mark Sanchez played well

Holmes and Kerley were non-factors, but what did you expect? They haven't practiced in weeks, and need to shake off some rust/learn a new offense

People also need to realize that Tebow is playing with a bunch of guys who won't even be on the roster after tomorrow.

I just can't get over how awful our fanbase was tonight..... Who would honestly want to play here? We are a joke!!

Leave Britney alooooooone!!!!!!!!

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Loser24yearoldJetFan View Post

I don't care if we lost 40-0--It is still the preseason. I just can't believe how the media frenzy is causing such drama amongst our fanbase.

Everyone played pretty well tonight--Was it perfect? No, but it wasn't supposed to be!!!!

Our defense shows signs of being really good this year, and our offense showed some promise as well:

-Wayne Hunter seems to be a little wide-eyed right now, but Austin Howard held his own

-Shonn Greene was starting to get into a rhythm in the 3rd Qtr

-Stephen Hill made a rookie mistake, but also had 5 receptions and 68 yards.

-Mark Sanchez played well

Holmes and Kerley were non-factors, but what did you expect? They haven't practiced in weeks, and need to shake off some rust/learn a new offense

People also need to realize that Tebow is playing with a bunch of guys who won't even be on the roster after tomorrow.

I just can't get over how awful our fanbase was tonight..... Who would honestly want to play here? We are a joke!!

Did you expect anything else? By bringing Tebow to NY that Sanchez is being set up to fail..

When the regular season starts, Jet fans and this posting form will be booing Every Sanchez incompletion...

then When Sanchez throws a pic, The Jet fans will Riot and Boo him to no end.. This posting form will run Sanchez out of town just like they did to Chad. Jet fans got what they wanted.. Kellen Clemens who completely chit the bed.

Then by week 6 even if the Jets are 3-2 The fans will be chanting Tebow's name..

Put yourself in Sanchez' shoes.. getting booed by your home fans after each incpompletion...

There is a reason why our fans are the laughing stock of the NFL..We are never grateful for what we have or what we have achieved..

Nevermind we have been 1 game away from the SB 2 of the last 3 years... Bench Sanchez, Fire Rex, and Fire Everyone..

its a joke!

Only 1 team wins it every year, and I am fully confident we will get there with Sanchez at some point....

We had so many problems last year, Sanchez was 1 of several..

We addressed them in the off season, and now, we seem to have more issues at RB and WR.. But its Sanchez's fault in most Jet fans eyes..

Jets Insider VIP
    Is this something new?

New Yorkers are notorious a$$holes.

I thought this was well known?

the media is brainwashing the masses by making sure they say "circus" or "disaster" or "controversy" every 8 seconds. the product of which was on display this evening.

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Is this something new?

New Yorkers are notorious a$$holes.

I thought this was well known?
    Players in NY don't get offended by the booing, they know this is NY and they have to please everyone. It bothers them but I don't think they know it comes with the territory.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by Loser24yearoldJetFan View Post

YOU ALL SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES!!!
    No one eating pretzels in mom's basement has the right to criticize those of us who spend real money and real time in attending live Jets games.

A preseason costs me $505 in admissions and 7 hours in time. If I want to boo a bad effort, I'll boo a bad effort. You sit on a couch spending nothing, sacrificing nothing.

Keep your opinion of diehard fans who consistently make an effort to yourself.

SAR I

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by JetsMakeMeCry View Post
    the media is brainwashing the masses by making sure they say "circus" or "disaster" or "controversy" every 8 seconds. the product of which was on display this evening.
    We don't need the media to tell us what we can see with our own eyes. The diehards attend the games; the feeble minded watch on TV.

SAR I

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    No one eating pretzels in mom's basement has the right to criticize those of us who spend real money and real time in attending live Jets games.

A preseason costs me $505 in admissions and 7 hours in time. If I want to boo a bad effort, I'll boo a bad effort. You sit on a couch spending nothing, sacrificing nothing.

SAR I
    Thank you for booing for me; I heard you. I applaud your booing.

Jets Insider VIP

SAR I
    LOL

Yeah, you keep dishing out all of that money to be miserable for 7 hours.

I'll stick to watching on the LCD...for free...with the best seats in the stadium.

Hall Of Fame

SAR I
    Some spend more on Gear each year than you do on tickets and have the right to say what they want.

Jet fans should be ashamed for not being realistic.. If you have a problem with being forced to buy pre season tickets, Write a letter to Mr Goodell. Dont Boo the Jets for not showing the world the offense before the season starts.

Hall Of Fame
    The Tebow chants at the end of the game was a complete embarrassment!

What is that based on?

Because I can tell you for a fact that Tebow is getting his ass kicked in camp, at practice, and in pre season for the starting job..

Why would Jet fans chant for someone who is much worse than what we got?

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by LETSGOJETS View Post

There is a reason why our fans are the laughing stock of the NFL..We are never grateful for what we have or what we have achieved..

Nevermind we have been 1 game away from the SB 2 of the last 3 years... Bench Sanchez, Fire Rex, and Fire Everyone..

its a joke!
    History means nothing. Only losers would be proud of losing back-to-back AFCCG's.

It's 2012 and the Jets offense and head coaching suck. We were promised the world last year and saw a play worse than the Fake Spike and a December collapse worse than Groh or Mangini. The style of play we are using is boring and generates no points. As fans we are forced to cheer our D endlessly on 3rd downs because the D is always on the field and the O never scores.

The fans aren't fickle. We're fed up. The goal is to outscore the opponent, not to prevent the opponent from scoring.

SAR I

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by LETSGOJETS View Post
    The Tebow chants at the end of the game was a complete embarrassment!

What is that based on?

Because I can tell you for a fact that Tebow is getting his ass kicked in camp, at practice, and in pre season for the starting job..

Why would Jet fans chant for someone who is much worse than what we got?
    New Yorkers don't believe in hype, they believe in results.

I'm proud that the fans in attendance tonight booed the team and Tebow. It was deserved and it was honest. Jesus doesn't play here. This ain't Denver. Play well or go home.

SAR I

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    LOL

Yeah, you keep dishing out all of that money to be miserable for 7 hours.

I'll stick to watching on the LCD...for free...with the best seats in the stadium.
    That fine, totally cool. Just don't complain about how the paying fans choose to support the team and we'll be just fine.

SAR I

All League
    Uh oh, here come more of the blue oyster cult talk.

Hall Of Fame
    History means nothing. Only losers would be proud of losing back-to-back AFCCG's.

It's 2012 and the Jets offense and head coaching suck. We were promised the world last year and saw a play worse than the Fake Spike and a December collapse worse than Groh or Mangini. The style of play we are using is boring and generates no points. As fans we are forced to cheer our D endlessly on 3rd downs because the D is always on the field and the O never scores.

The fans aren't fickle. We're fed up. The goal is to outscore the opponent, not to prevent the opponent from scoring.

SAR I
    So based on your thinking There are 31 other teams who suck and should be booed at home and be fired because they dont win the superbowl.. If teams hired and fired players and coaches based on 1 season it would be a circus!! What a joke!

At your job, if you are not the #1 guy in your department do you get fired? or do you try and be #1 the next year with your team?

Imagine if the world thought like you did..

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsfanfromtheBURGH View Post
    Uh oh, here come more of the blue oyster cult talk.
    Buck Dharma?

Hall Of Fame
    New Yorkers don't believe in hype, they believe in results.

I'm proud that the fans in attendance tonight booed the team and Tebow. It was deserved and it was honest. Jesus doesn't play here. This ain't Denver. Play well or go home.

SAR I
    What are you talking about??? The whole stadium was Chanting Tebow's name on the last drive after he had failed miserably all game long!! While Sanchez got booed for each Incompletion..

Like I said, its a joke!

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Buck Dharma?
    Hell of a name.