Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: YOU ALL SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    No one eating pretzels in mom's basement has the right to criticize those of us who spend real money and real time in attending live Jets games.

A preseason costs me $505 in admissions and 7 hours in time. If I want to boo a bad effort, I'll boo a bad effort. You sit on a couch spending nothing, sacrificing nothing.

Keep your opinion of diehard fans who consistently make an effort to yourself.

SAR I
    OK, I spend $900 per game and I think it was ridiculous to boo. Since I spend more on my seats, does my opinion outweigh yours?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by LETSGOJETS View Post
    Some spend more on Gear each year than you do on tickets and have the right to say what they want.

Jet fans should be ashamed for not being realistic.. If you have a problem with being forced to buy pre season tickets, Write a letter to Mr Goodell. Dont Boo the Jets for not showing the world the offense before the season starts.
    It's not just the money. It's the time. Traveling, parking, walking, viewing, and departing is a 7 hour ritual that no pretzel chewer on the couch has to endure.

Imagine fans at tonight's game. They have to get to the game two hours early to get a parking spot and prior to that spending an hour driving. They watch that crappy effort and then have to drive to get home by midnight on a Sunday, most waking up at 6:00 tomorrow morning to go to work. And after that 7 hour ritual they come home to read this website and hear other Jets fans criticizing their effort. Ridiculous.

Complain to your couch. Those that went to tonight's game are heroes.

SAR I

All League
    It's not just the money. It's the time. Traveling, parking, walking, viewing, and departing is a 7 hour ritual that no pretzel chewer on the couch has to endure.

Imagine fans at tonight's game. They have to get to the game two hours early to get a parking spot and prior to that spending an hour driving. They watch that crappy effort and then have to drive to get home by midnight on a Sunday, most waking up at 6:00 tomorrow morning to go to work. And after that 7 hour ritual they come home to read this website and hear other Jets fans criticizing their effort. Ridiculous.

SAR I

Is it just me or is Buck Dharma whining like a big baby?

No one eating pretzels in mom's basement has the right to criticize those of us who spend real money and real time in attending live Jets games.

A preseason costs me $505 in admissions and 7 hours in time. If I want to boo a bad effort, I'll boo a bad effort. You sit on a couch spending nothing, sacrificing nothing.

Keep your opinion of diehard fans who consistently make an effort to yourself.

SAR I
    So you paid $505 and drove 7 hours to boo your favorite team for no reason?

I'm criticizing you morons, because your idiotic behavior is detrimental to the team. It's hard to create a homefield advantage when all the fans do is sit on their asses until their is an opportunity to boo the home team.

SAR I
    Or sadists.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    What are you talking about??? The whole stadium was Chanting Tebow's name on the last drive after he had failed miserably all game long!! While Sanchez got booed for each Incompletion..

Like I said, its a joke!
    Fans were not booing Sanchez. They were booing the Ground and Pound that doesn't work, the receivers that can't catch, and the offensive line that can't block.

Fans were mocking Tebow with the chant late in the game.

Never forget that the fans at the game are smarter than the ones sitting at home. We care more. We pay attention.

SAR I

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Never forget that the fans at the game are smarter than the ones sitting at home. We care more. We pay attention.

SAR I
    LOL

Not judging by what you previously posted.

Us smart fans wouldn't pay over $500 bucks to go watch a meaningless pre-season game.

A game in which you said we were going to get totally embarassed in from the start.

So you basically dished out over $500 to attend a game that you knew you wouldn't enjoy in the first place. Doesn't sound too smart to me.

Bewildered Beast
    Fans were not booing Sanchez. They were booing the Ground and Pound that doesn't work, the receivers that can't catch, and the offensive line that can't block.

SAR I
    Come on; that's trolling. Stop slapping these mad dogs with that newspaper.

thankee

Sar as I stated in the past why are you a jets fan?! If your so miserable going to the games and wasting 7 hours why do you go?! I have season tickets as well and go to every game but I go cause I love the jets.. Yea it sucks when we lose but i don't boo my team cause I just wasted 7 hours going to the game.. That's just idiotic.. You pay hard earned money to go to the game, you choose to go, no one is putting a gun to your head! Don't go to games anymore if it's so miserable! Just seems idiotic to boo your team cause your so miserable wasting 7 hours that you choose to pay and go lol

Hall Of Fame

SAR I
    Like I said, there is a reason the Jet fans are the laughing stock of the NFL.. You just proved it.. No other fanbase is even close to the way you think.

Especially after the success we had 2 of the last 3 years..

You should be selling your sad stories to the fans of the Jags, Raiders, Panthers, Falcons, Eagles, Bills, Dolfags, Seahawks, Browns, Texans, and the other 31 teams who dont win the SB each year.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Loser24yearoldJetFan View Post
    So you paid $505 and drove 7 hours to boo your favorite team for no reason?

I'm criticizing you morons, because your idiotic behavior is detrimental to the team. It's hard to create a homefield advantage when all the fans do is sit on their asses until their is an opportunity to boo the home team.
    Fans went to tonight's game to cheer. Not their fault that the Jets sucked ass again.

The team is detrimental to the team. The fans have nothing to do with it. And we cheer our asses off for the defense, constantly making noise to distract the opposing QB. But the offense? They're a joke, have been for over a year, deserve every boo they get.

Go get $5,000 and go attend every game at 7 hours per contest and see what the real world is like in the stadium. Then you'll understand. Until then, stuff your face with pretzels in mom's basement and keep your comments to yourself. Savvy?

SAR I

SAR I

What you do in your free-time and with your money is 100% discretionary.

I assume you go to the games, because you enjoy the experience--otherwise you wouldn't allocate the time/resources required.

Spending $505 and driving all that time just to brag that I did on it a message board wouldn't make sense now would it?

Hall Of Fame

SAR I
    Who are you kidding?? The fans that they showed on TV all had #15 Jersey's chanting his name in the 4th quarter..

all I need to do is read these forms and read the NY papers to know why you are booing..

Same thing with Chad.. no different..

and you got what you wanted.. the Great Kellen Clemens!

And if you continue to boo, you are gonna get what you deserve. Tim Tebow at Quarterback.. The pressure will be too great..

Nice job!

Amazing how many people still havent realized this guy is a troll. Even more amazing he isnt banned yet.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by jetman6 View Post
    Sar as I stated in the past why are you a jets fan?! If your so miserable going to the games and wasting 7 hours why do you go?! I have season tickets as well and go to every game but I go cause I love the jets.. Yea it sucks when we lose but i don't boo my team cause I just wasted 7 hours going to the game.. That's just idiotic.. You pay hard earned money to go to the game, you choose to go, no one is putting a gun to your head! Don't go to games anymore if it's so miserable! Just seems idiotic to boo your team cause your so miserable wasting 7 hours that you choose to pay and go lol
    I don't understand where you get this notion that I don't enjoy the experience or the 7 hours with my family. I do.

Two simple points:

1. If we didn't love the Jets we wouldn't spend what we do in time and money.

2. Because we are the most diehard of Jets fans we care more and hold them to a higher standard.

We don't boo because the Jets waste our time or money. We boo because we want them to know that their level of effort is unacceptable.

I'm sure the Mets appreciate the warm cheers they get at Citifield as they lose 100 games.

SAR I

All League
    There is absolutely no difference in a fan that watch the game from home or one that goes to the game. Only a moron would would suggest a thing like that.

Hall Of Fame

SAR I
    If you were booing the ground and pound that does not work, they you are not very smart because It was already public knowledge that the Jets were not going to show ANYTHING in pre season.. Pure Vanilla.

Like I said, if you have a problem with what you see in pre-season.. Write the Commissioner a letter and ask him why you are forced to buy pre season tickets.. but dont take it out on the Jets.

In the First series the Jets showed a little bit, and did move the ball.. Then went back to the vanilla offense they promised to show in pre season.

Looks like the fans at the game are not very smart afterall

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Like I said, there is a reason the Jet fans are the laughing stock of the NFL.. You just proved it.. No other fanbase is even close to the way you think.

Especially after the success we had 2 of the last 3 years..

You should be selling your sad stories to the fans of the Jags, Raiders, Panthers, Falcons, Eagles, Bills, Dolfags, Seahawks, Browns, Texans, and the other 31 teams who dont win the SB each year.
    You live in California and don't attend live Jets games so your opinion on this particular subject is invalid. Send me a check for $5,000 and watch all 8 home games for 7 hours each in a hotel room an hour away from your family and then pass judgement. Savvy, pretzel-boy?

SAR I

I don't know what's worse these moron jet fans that say they waste their time going to the games and speak so negative and boo the team or the troll pats fans posting garbage on this board. I almost rather have to see the idiotic pats fan posts than these moronic jet fans that constantly tear their own team apart. To me it's idiotic to even be a fan if your like this. It's becoming unbearable to even come here with all this negativity.

Fans went to tonight's game to cheer. Not their fault that the Jets sucked ass again.

The team is detrimental to the team. The fans have nothing to do with it. And we cheer our asses off for the defense, constantly making noise to distract the opposing QB. But the offense? They're a joke, have been for over a year, deserve every boo they get.

Go get $5,000 and go attend every game at 7 hours per contest and see what the real world is like in the stadium. Then you'll understand. Until then, stuff your face with pretzels in mom's basement and keep your comments to yourself. Savvy?

SAR I
    Wow you come off as a huge douche!--Maybe if it didn't cost $5000 a year to go to the games, we could actually get REAL fans in the building instead of team-deprecating jerks like you.

The only reason fans are booing is because the media ha conjured up a "hot story" about what a mess our team is based off of a few exhibitions.

Booing the team in the preseason is retarded--Period!