Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 122

Thread: YOU ALL SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES!!!

  1. #41
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,648
    Quote Originally Posted by Loser24yearoldJetFan View Post
    What you do in your free-time and with your money is 100% discretionary.

    I assume you go to the games, because you enjoy the experience--otherwise you wouldn't allocate the time/resources required.

    Spending $505 and driving all that time just to brag that I did on it a message board wouldn't make sense now would it?
    I don't judge how you cheer the Jets from your couch and you don't judge how we cheer the Jets at the stadium.

    That's how it works. You don't start a thread insulting the most diehard fans who went through tonight's misery. Not what Jets fans do to each other.

    SAR I

  2. #42
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Pleasanton, CA
    Posts
    4,091
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post

    I'm sure the Mets appreciate the warm cheers they get at Citifield as they lose 100 games.

    SAR I
    And Im sure Sanchez appreciates getting booed after making the AFC title game in 2 of his first 3 years as quarterback which to my knowledge has only been done once in NFL history.. (Big Ben)

    You think getting boo'ed at home after each incompletion is gonna make him play better?

    No one is saying cheer him when he does bad, but Jesus Christ man get a grip on reality!

    Like I say, keep booing him and you will get your wish.. The fantastic Tim Tebow leading the Jet offense!

  3. #43
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Pleasanton, CA
    Posts
    4,091
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    You live in California and don't attend live Jets games so your opinion on this particular subject is invalid. Send me a check for $5,000 and watch all 8 home games for 7 hours each in a hotel room an hour away from your family and then pass judgement. Savvy, pretzel-boy?

    SAR I
    I spend as much money on gear, gas, food, drink, and time driving to the Jet party each Sunday as you do.

    and guess what? Still get up and go to work!

    For the last 20 years I cant even figure how much I have spend on gear and road games..

    You are drunk for even saying such a thing..

    how are you still allowed to post here? Its borderline asinine!

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    We don't need the media to tell us what we can see with our own eyes. The diehards attend the games; the feeble minded watch on TV.

    SAR I
    if its such a pain "spending" your time and you're gonna complain about the money you spend only to boo, then don't go. and yes, i have all the right to speak. just cause i choose not to dish out ridiculous amounts of cash i don't have in the middle of the worst economic times i'm not a fan? my opinion doesn't count?

    you're an ******* on 2 accounts. 1 for booing in a preseason game. 2 for making such a dumb and ignorant comment.

  5. #45
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,648
    Quote Originally Posted by LETSGOJETS View Post
    And Im sure Sanchez appreciates getting booed after making the AFC title game in 2 of his first 3 years as quarterback which to my knowledge has only been done once in NFL history.. (Big Ben)

    You think getting boo'ed at home after each incompletion is gonna make him play better?

    No one is saying cheer him when he does bad, but Jesus Christ man get a grip on reality!

    Like I say, keep booing him and you will get your wish.. The fantastic Tim Tebow leading the Jet offense!
    I am the biggest Mark Sanchez fan on the planet and I hate Tim Tebow. Not sure why you think that any other Jets fans feel otherwise, especially season ticket holders who go back to the late 1970's like most do.

    When we boo at the games we are most often booing the dysfunctional offense, not a single player. All 82,500 season ticket holders are extremely vested in the team and know what's-what. The newspaper nonsense and Twitter crap are for everyone else.

    SAR I

  6. #46
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,840
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    I don't understand where you get this notion that I don't enjoy the experience or the 7 hours with my family. I do.
    Are you telling me you can't enjoy the game with your family spending an evening at home while dropping no more than $20 on popcorn, drinks, etc?

    LOL

    No one is making you pay out the ass for a meaningless preseason game. That's all on you.

  7. #47
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,648
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsMakeMeCry View Post
    if its such a pain "spending" your time and you're gonna complain about the money you spend only to boo, then don't go. and yes, i have all the right to speak. just cause i choose not to dish out ridiculous amounts of cash i don't have in the middle of the worst economic times i'm not a fan? my opinion doesn't count?

    you're an ******* on 2 accounts. 1 for booing in a preseason game. 2 for making such a dumb and ignorant comment.
    I am defending season ticket holders from attacks made by stay-home fans.

    If you don't like my responses, stop the attacks.

    Get you and your friends to set up webcams atop your TV's so season ticket holders can judge you and tell you how to behave on your sofa's, see how you like it.

    SAR I

  8. #48
    It's worthless to even argue with this miserable fan.. I mean look at his avatar"coaches hall of shame" and he's got fire Rex all over it, he boos the team constantly, he had 35,000 posts on this board and I dare you to try and find a positive one about the team he supposively roots for.. The guy is just miserable fan there is no reason to feed into his negativity and bring everyone else down just ignore him.. I mean every positive he turns into a negative I really doubt he's truly a jet fan

  9. #49
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Pleasanton, CA
    Posts
    4,091
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    I am the biggest Mark Sanchez fan on the planet and I hate Tim Tebow. Not sure why you think that any other Jets fans feel otherwise, especially season ticket holders who go back to the late 1970's like most do.

    When we boo at the games we are most often booing the dysfunctional offense, not a single player. All 82,500 season ticket holders are extremely vested in the team and know what's-what. The newspaper nonsense and Twitter crap are for everyone else.

    SAR I
    The fans who also buy gear are vested.

    The fans who spend thousands of dollars on a couple road games per year also vested..

    I have 4 kids and a wife who are all Jet fans.. how many kids do you have? Like I said before I spend as much in gear per year than you do on tickets.

    You did the same **** with Chad, and you are doing it with Rex after 1 bad season. I am starting to wonder if you are Pats fan TX in reality.

    You almost never have anything good to say about the Jets and that is the definition of a troll.

    But what is funny is, half of the Jet fans that Live in NY are this way and love to run people out of town... They think that the next great position player or coach is on a tree in the back yard and that the grass is always greener.

    Wake up

  10. #50
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,648
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Are you telling me you can't enjoy the game with your family spending an evening at home while dropping no more than $20 on popcorn, drinks, etc?

    LOL

    No one is making you pay out the ass for a meaningless preseason game. That's all on you.
    I don't mind spending the money or the time.

    I mind being judged by other Jets fans who don't make an effort.

    Wrap your brain around that.

    SAR I

  11. #51
    And I have been a season ticket holder for 10 years we don't need a moron to defend us .. It's embarrassing!

  12. #52
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,840
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    I don't mind spending the money or the time.

    I mind being judged by other Jets fans who don't make an effort.

    Wrap your brain around that.

    SAR I
    If you don't mind spending the money or the time, then why the hell did you bring it up in the first place?

  13. #53
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Pleasanton, CA
    Posts
    4,091
    Quote Originally Posted by jetman6 View Post
    And I have been a season ticket holder for 10 years we don't need a moron to defend us .. It's embarrassing!
    This forum needs a like button very badly

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    I am defending season ticket holders from attacks made by stay-home fans.

    If you don't like my responses, stop the attacks.

    Get you and your friends to set up webcams atop your TV's so season ticket holders can judge you and tell you how to behave on your sofa's, see how you like it.

    SAR I
    no. you take every opportunity to belittle others on this board who simply cannot afford to go to the game. you take every opportunity to point out that you go to games, spend tons of money, and can therefore swing the judgement gavel upon all of us that don't.

    waaaaaaaaaaaaaa, everyone look at me, i'm SAR, i've been a jets fan since 1863. i've spent 1.6 billion on tickets. i have nothing to show for it. everyone owes me. my voice on the internet supercedes everyone else's. cut the crap. how about trying to get through 1 full season without reminding this whole board how you spend money on tickets and go to games. nobody cares and you're not special.

  15. #55
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,648
    Quote Originally Posted by LETSGOJETS View Post
    The fans who also buy gear are vested.

    The fans who spend thousands of dollars on a couple road games per year also vested..

    I have 4 kids and a wife who are all Jet fans.. how many kids do you have? Like I said before I spend as much in gear per year than you do on tickets.

    You did the same **** with Chad, and you are doing it with Rex after 1 bad season. I am starting to wonder if you are Pats fan TX in reality.

    You almost never have anything good to say about the Jets and that is the definition of a troll.

    But what is funny is, half of the Jet fans that Live in NY are this way and love to run people out of town... They think that the next great position player or coach is on a tree in the back yard and that the grass is always greener.

    Wake up
    Was I wrong about Chad Pennington? Hell no. Was I years ahead of everyone else saying he'd never do anything in New York? Hell yes. Rex too, you'll see.

    I have a wife and 4 kids too. All Jets fans, all raised as Jets fans even though they were born and spent 14 years in New England.

    Please produce receipts that total $5,000 per anum on Jets gear. Love to see it.

    SAR I

  16. #56
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    2,853
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    If you don't mind spending the money or the time, then why the hell did you bring it up in the first place?
    Zing!

  17. #57
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,648
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    If you don't mind spending the money or the time, then why the hell did you bring it up in the first place?
    To defend season ticket holders who were being attacked by a pretzel-chomper in New York and a face-painter in California.

    SAR I

  18. #58
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,840
    LOL

    Spending more money on this team than the average fan doesn't make you a better fan, it just means your frivolous as hell with your money.

    Maybe if they didn't charge so much for games, more normal, blue collar folks could attend. Instead of the wine sipping douchebags like you.

  19. #59
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Pleasanton, CA
    Posts
    4,091
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Was I wrong about Chad Pennington? Hell no. Was I years ahead of everyone else saying he'd never do anything in New York? Hell yes. Rex too, you'll see.

    I have a wife and 4 kids too. All Jets fans, all raised as Jets fans even though they were born and spent 14 years in New England.

    Please produce receipts that total $5,000 per anum on Jets gear. Love to see it.

    SAR I
    You were crying that Clemens would do better than Chad, and you were wrong..

    I guess winning as many playoff games than any other Jet in history besides Sanchez is doing nothing in NY

    only 1 team wins it each year... just 1... Since Chad, only Sanchez has done more..

  20. #60
    This guy is a misery .. He's an embarrassment to us ticket holders.. Stop feeding into his crap.. He's not even a jets fan I don't he even goes to the games..

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us