Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Howell, Coples, Landry

Undrafted Free Agent

Howell, Coples, Landry

All looked beyond very good. Ellis, Wilkerson, McKnight on kickoffs, all positives not to mention Sanches' throws. Plenty of zip and accurate!
    Gotta run the ball wide sometimes on pitches and flips to an already in motion Greene..............

jf

Who's Howell? Howard?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    Who's Howell? Howard?
    Powell, I'm assuming.

Jets Insider VIP
    C Thomas Howell?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Lmao....

And Who is Sanches?

-

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Lmao....

-
    Lovey Dovey could you get Coples some coconut water.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    I'm Thurston for a touchdown!

Howell Mandel?

Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    That's a good one.

toss in big Kenny Ellis tonight. Guy was commanding double teams and pushing the line back. One more? What about Wilkerson. I loved that nasty forearm he put on Cam. We need a mean SOB to give us Shaun Ellis type production for the next decade

Quote Originally Posted by Revis View Post
    toss in big Kenny Ellis tonight. Guy was commanding double teams and pushing the line back. One more? What about Wilkerson. I loved that nasty forearm he put on Cam. We need a mean SOB to give us Shaun Ellis type production for the next decade
    Then Wilk is your man. He's going to be better than Ellis. Our D Line is nasty, like everyone says. Pass rush up the middle? Voila.

Jets Insider VIP
    If it's Powell, I'll save the excitement for when he make yardage against #1's.

It wouldn't take much to be better than Greene though. We currently don't have a quality #1 RB on the roster.

Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    Then Wilk is your man. He's going to be better than Ellis. Our D Line is nasty, like everyone says. Pass rush up the middle? Voila.
    Wilkerson looks average sized next to Coples. Can't believe he outweighs the rook by 30 lbs.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by teng View Post
    Wilkerson looks average sized next to Coples. Can't believe he outweighs the rook by 30 lbs.
    He doesn't.

Supposedly Wilkerson is down to 305.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    If it's Powell, I'll save the excitement for when he make yardage against #1's.

It wouldn't take much to be better than Greene though. We currently don't have a quality #1 RB on the roster.
    I was for giving up a #3 for Ben Tate from Houston.

Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    we''ve got Gilligan as the GM of our team
    and the skipper as coach

Why would Houston trade their successful backup runner for a third round pick? How would this benefit their team? We would have to give up a second for them to be even listening.

Quote Originally Posted by jetsfellow View Post
    All looked beyond very good. Ellis, Wilkerson, McKnight on kickoffs, all positives not to mention Sanches' throws. Plenty of zip and accurate!
    Gotta run the ball wide sometimes on pitches and flips to an already in motion Greene..............

jf
    Howard played very well. Granted, he wasn't facing JPP and Tuck like Hunter did last week. Just the same, this is the guy we should have starting going forward. Especially, when you consider Hunter played like sh*t against 2's and 3's.

Kenrick Ellis is ready to start. He won't being that Pouha is still on the team. But it's obvious this guy is an animal.

Wilkerson played well.

McKnight looked very good on kickoffs. Still worried about fumbles. But tonight he looked good.

Sanchez played very well tonight. His passes were for the most accurate, had zip, and actually got some passes down the field. He got boned by Holmes also. Holmes dropped a TD for sure.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ryan View Post
    Why would Houston trade their successful backup runner for a third round pick? How would this benefit their team? We would have to give up a second for them to be even listening.
    Throw in Greene to sweeten the deal.

It's not that Greene isn't serviceable, he's just not an adequate starter in this league. At least not for a team that wants to run the ball as much as we do.

Even after losing Winston, Houston still has one of the better OL's in the league.

The Texans pick up a 3rd round pick and get a decent change of pace powerback to replace Tate.

Sounds like a fair deal to me.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    Howard played very well. Granted, he wasn't facing JPP and Tuck like Hunter did last week. Just the same, this is the guy we should have starting going forward. Especially, when you consider Hunter played like sh*t against 2's and 3's.
    Charles Johnson is not a slouch.

He's Carolina's #1 pass rusher and has had over 20 sacks the last 2 seasons.

I was very impressed with Howard.