Thread: Scoreboard

Veteran

Scoreboard

2011 season.

Denver beat Jets on last minute heroics by Tebow.

Jets fall from 8-5 to 8-8 and miss the playoffs. Tebow and Denver make playoffs.

Tebow and Denver beat the mighty Steelers in playoff game.
    When is last time the Jets beat the Steelers in a playoff game?
    Didn't Sanchez come up short just a year before in playoffs vs Steelers?
    Did Sanchez have better talent surrounding him than Tebow had in Denver?

Check yourself Jets fans. Quit complaining about the media too. You come on here and call Tebow supporters Tebowites? Why are you so easily manipulated into splitting the fan base up and jeering a guy who wears the green and white?

I still hope Sanchez turns into something special, but not looking good... I rather see Tebow lead the team. He has heart. Sanchez can spend his spare time dating teenagers, white house dinners, and more photo shoots.

Quote Originally Posted by Rangenius View Post
    2011 season.

Denver beat Jets on last minute heroics by Tebow.

Jets fall from 8-5 to 8-8 and miss the playoffs. Tebow and Denver make playoffs.

Tebow and Denver beat the mighty Steelers in playoff game.
    When is last time the Jets beat the Steelers in a playoff game?
    Didn't Sanchez come up short just a year before in playoffs vs Steelers?
    Did Sanchez have better talent surrounding him than Tebow had in Denver?

Check yourself Jets fans. Quit complaining about the media too. You come on here and call Tebow supporters Tebowites? Why are you so easily manipulated into splitting the fan base up and jeering a guy who wears the green and white?

I still hope Sanchez turns into something special, but not looking good... I rather see Tebow lead the team. He has heart. Sanchez can spend his spare time dating teenagers, white house dinners, and more photo shoots.
    Really intelligent post.

Your boy tebow was ATROCIOUS last night. Sweet INT he threw DIRECTLY TO THE DEFENSE.

After 3 preseason games there honestly cannot be a single person with any reasonable football knowledge who thinks tebow is a better QB then sanchez.
    Its tough to be a QB WHEN YOU CANT THROW....

sanchez and tebow are going to light up the scorboard when rex and sparano open up the playbook. we havent gameplanned. why tip your cards now. we are going to surprise the D's come the reg season. no reason to get alarmed

Hall Of Fame
    The frustration and anger from some people over Tebow's poor play is comical.

It was just a preseason, and Tebow did not pray hard enough.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Does this deserve a thread?

Rangenious, I've checked some of your posts and most seem dedicated to supporting Tebow and calling others dooshes...so you know that will not fly going forward.

thanks

Hall Of Fame
    This Rangenius has come on real strong with the Tebow stuff. I hope nobody takes the bait.