Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Fasano is getting ripped down here...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Fasano is getting ripped down here...

I'm having breakfast at Big Pink on 5th and Collins in South Beach and there's a group of dolfans complaining about a Fasano, it seems the new coach has put him in the doghouse. I've always liked Fasano, think he's solid all around TE, but it looks like he's worn out his welcome in Miami.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    The NYJ could sure use a TE right about now.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hes been pitiful. Slow and cant catch the ball. Had 3 drops in the last game, one for an easy td.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slikmojet View Post
    I'm having breakfast at Big Pink on 5th and Collins in South Beach and there's a group of dolfans complaining about a Fasano, it seems the new coach has put him in the doghouse. I've always liked Fasano, think he's solid all around TE, but it looks like he's worn out his welcome in Miami.
    So a bunch of dudes eating brunch in south beach, at a joint called big pink no less, are complaining about a tight end named Fasano?

Even odds they're talking about some go go dancer in buttless chaps with a good ass that they met at the club the night before.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Hes been pitiful. Slow and cant catch the ball. Had 3 drops in the last game, one for an easy td.
    Time to call and offer a 6th round pick right now

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    The guy had 1 bad game. He's normaly very reliable yet unspectacular. From everything I've heard so far, the coaching staff is pretty pleased with him, and he's been used alot during the games. With as little weapons as we have, and Egnew taking a little while to develop, I would be pretty surprised to see him let go. Also, I dont think he had a single drop last year. Again, I dont see them getting rid of Fasano over 1 bad preseason game. Just my opinion.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    So a bunch of dudes eating brunch in south beach, at a joint called big pink no less, are complaining about a tight end named Fasano?

Even odds they're talking about some go go dancer in buttless chaps with a good ass that they met at the club the night before.
    And the sad part is they're dolfans from NY on vacation down here, I'm so glad Isaac ruined their vacation... Lol

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slikmojet View Post
    I like your post Slik, but the TO thing is bothering me.