Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tom Brady: I deserve as much blame as the offensive line for sacks

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotReign View Post
    Meh, Coples will be sucking wind by the second half.
    At least he'll be playing; Brady will be done.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    What's bait?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Pats need to find their Austin Howard.
    He actually had a very good game.

Wonder how he will do against Mario?

Brady is dead on, the whole Pats offense has been out of sync. Lloyd and Brady have not clicked yet, Welker has not played yet in the pre season, nether has Waters or Vollmer. And the entire offense is not in rhythm yet. This leads to Brady being unsure during his drop back, holding the ball a little longer and getting sacked.

Now, I am one who thinks, pre season is meaningless, and if you win every game by 40-0 or lose every game 40-0, it has zero indication on what the regular season holds. The only variable that holds over to the regular season is injuries.

But, word from training camp, also indicates that the offense is out of sync, and with rotating oline, it makes sense to me.

Last year the offense set records, and was just a shade behind the 2007 team. I do not think the Pats will repeat that kind of output, but I do think they will still be very potent, and score a lot of points. Just not at the rate of last year. The Pats D and run game, need to step up a few notches this year if the Pats want to get back to the SB.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    He actually had a very good game.

Wonder how he will do against Mario?
    Probably what most tackles do against Mario and get beat? You'll likely see vlad or somebody there as the 6th man

Quote Originally Posted by Funaz View Post
    Yeah. I'd love to see Landry get a few hits on him. End this Fers career.
    Ever classy.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by PETER PAT View Post
    Brady is dead on, the whole Pats offense has been out of sync. Lloyd and Brady have not clicked yet, Welker has not played yet in the pre season, nether has Waters or Vollmer. And the entire offense is not in rhythm yet. This leads to Brady being unsure during his drop back, holding the ball a little longer and getting sacked.

Now, I am one who thinks, pre season is meaningless, and if you win every game by 40-0 or lose every game 40-0, it has zero indication on what the regular season holds. The only variable that holds over to the regular season is injuries.

But, word from training camp, also indicates that the offense is out of sync, and with rotating oline, it makes sense to me.

Last year the offense set records, and was just a shade behind the 2007 team. I do not think the Pats will repeat that kind of output, but I do think they will still be very potent, and score a lot of points. Just not at the rate of last year. The Pats D and run game, need to step up a few notches this year if the Pats want to get back to the SB.
    Didn't you know a QB can overcome a bad oline and make everyone around him better. A QB that makes as much as Brady does should never even need an O-line. He should be able to just hike the ball to himself and make things happen.