Thread: jets have to cut tebow

jets have to cut tebow

the jets have to realize their mistake and cut tebow.what a joke as a n.f.l. q.b.in my estimation he will never never improve as an n.f.l. q.b.the jets wasted draft picks by trading for tebow.denver came out smelling like a rose.
    Last edited by jets rooter; 08-27-2012 at 02:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jets rooter View Post
    the jets have to realize their mistake and cut tebow.what a joke as a n.f.l. q.b.in my estimation he will never never improve as an n.f.l. q.b.
    A: his main job in this team will be to run WC, something you haven't seen at all in the preseason, therefore, kind of presumptive to comment on how he will do in it.

B: Tebow has already improved as a QB from last season to this season. What makes you think that he won't continue to improve ?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by jets rooter View Post
    the jets have to realize their mistake and cut tebow.what a joke as a n.f.l. q.b.in my estimation he will never never improve as an n.f.l. q.b.
    Please go back to bed! You are delusional! Please list your football training, education and experience that allows you to make predictions. Do you have crystal balls? The Jets have not used Tebow in the manner they intend to use him yet. But you knew that right! I suppose you are another Sanchez fan that hates every other QB on the Jets roster! Talk about being a hypocrite! Try being a JETS fan!

All Pro
    this isn't gonna end well.....

Not cut, trade. To anyone for any offer.

Hes a terrible QB but cutting him is useless.Hes a great runner and can help the team in different aspects of the game, just not at QB. Lets just all pray Sanchez never gets hurt.