Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: While some Posters Worry About Gay TV & Religion, Here is What other Relgions Do...

While some Posters Worry About Gay TV & Religion, Here is What other Relgions Do...

17 partygoers beheaded by insurgents in Afghanistan

Published August 27, 2012

Associated Press

KABUL, Afghanistan Insurgents attacked a large party in a Taliban-controlled area of southern Afghanistan and beheaded 17 people, officials said on Monday.

The head of the local government initially said the victims were civilians at a celebration late Sunday involving music and dancing in the Musa Qala district of Helmand province. The official, Neyamatullah Khan, said the Taliban killed the party-goers for flouting the extreme brand of Islam embraced by the militants.
    Come on PK, bring some of that Faith-Criticism here, where it truly belongs.

Jets Insider VIP
    We must be tolerant of other cultures. This is a minor incident.

Nothing to lose your head over.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Come on PK, bring some of that Faith-Criticism here, where it truly belongs.
    I figured you already posted this in the Empire State Building Shooter thread, Fish.

But just for you, I will start a Muslim Thread every day for the next month.

All Pro
    The Muslim version of Footloose?

Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    I figured you already posted this in the Empire State Building Shooter thread, Fish.

But just for you, I will start a Muslim Thread every day for the next month.
    You know whats funny PK.

If this were any other religious topic thread, you wouldn't have bothered talking to me.

You've have just attacked the religion and it's actions.

But not here.

Hmmm.

Jets Insider VIP
    You know whats funny PK.

If this were any other religious topic thread, you wouldn't have bothered talking to me.

You've have just attacked the religion and it's actions.

But not here.

Hmmm.
    Hmmmm..

I also noticed that while you started a thread about Braveheart...you have never started one about Simon Bolivar.

Hmmmm..

I also noticed that while you started a thread about Braveheart...you have never started one about Simon Bolivar.
    Probably because without checking Wikipedia, I'm not sure who that is.

Annother opportunity for a Standard Issue PK Religion Smackdown....passed by talking to me.

Guess you just got nothign to say on this one, PK. No worries. I am sure you'll get back to those evil Homophobic Mormons, a real instance of Religious Evil in our time.

Jets Insider VIP
    Probably because without checking Wikipedia, I'm not sure who that is.

Annother opportunity for a Standard Issue PK Religion Smackdown....passed by talking to me.

Guess you just got nothign to say on this one, PK. No worries. I am sure you'll get back to those evil Homophobic Mormons, a real instance of Religious Evil in our time.
    Good.

Because you clearly used a thread to call out another poster...which is against the JI Platinum TOS.

You're insubordination has been reported.

In exchange...I promise to NOT start any threads that have to do with any current events in the section of the board for current events.

Good.

Because you clearly used a thread to call out another poster...which is against the JI Platinum TOS.

You're insubordination has been reported.

In exchange...I promise to NOT start any threads that have to do with any current events in the section of the board for current events.
    You felt called out?

Funny, I thought I was making a comparison of one posters thread on a topic to another issue on the same topic, and inviting a compare/contrast about the importance and severity of those two issues in a socio-political forum

I assure you PK, any similarities to a "call out" are purely your imagaination. You'll have to forgive me that I was simply shocked we have yet to hear a critical word on the actual topic yet from you as yet, despite repeated replies aimed only at me......after all, you interject criticism of Christianity (at least) into threads that aren't even about religion.

I guess you find the things I choose to post of more interest than the topic, suprising, I must admit.

P.S. I am unbannable (and frankly, a ban might be good the way the strip is these days, dear lord the emo there is debilitating).
    Last edited by Warfish; 08-28-2012 at 11:30 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    lol

this thread reminds me of EVERY conversation between a non-liberal and liberal:

non-liberal: so, we should really have voter ID laws. And we can make sure everyone gets an ID who should have one.

liberal: racist pig

non-liberal: ok then.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    lol

this thread reminds me of EVERY conversation between a non-liberal and liberal:

non-liberal: so, we should really have voter ID laws. And we can make sure everyone gets an ID who should have one.

liberal: racist pig

non-liberal: ok then.

Hmmm.

I must've missed the part where I called Fish a racist. Oh well.

Here's a video for your viewing pleasure:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oxTMUTOz0w

I must've missed the part where I called Fish a racist. Oh well.
    Nope, you simply never have to the best of my knowledge.

I don't think I've called you one either.

I think it's safe to say we concurrently do not view each other as racists.

All League
    If we lived in a Muslim country, then Islam would be talked about by us agnostics/atheists/secular folk instead of Christianity.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by SafetyBlitz View Post
    If we lived in a Muslim country, then Islam would be talked about by us agnostics/atheists/secular folk instead of Christianity.
    No because if we lived in a "Muslim country" we would be beheaded for talking about Islam the way we discuss Christianity.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Trades View Post
    No because if we lived in a "Muslim country" we would be beheaded for talking about Islam the way we discuss Christianity.
    Turkey?

Jets Insider VIP
    Turkey?
    Hey, remember when Obama promised Armenians we'd officially acknowledge that?

He doesn't.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by JetPotato View Post
    Hey, remember when Obama promised Armenians we'd officially acknowledge that?

He doesn't.
    And that has to do with this, how?

Jets Insider VIP
    And that has to do with this, how?
    Uh. Hello? The guy running for the GOP nomination is Armenian.

All Pro
    "The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose. An evil soul producing holy witness is like a villain with a smiling cheek."