Thread: Wayne Hunter fail compilation

Wayne Hunter fail compilation

I was wondering if someone here would be up to make a video with all of Wayne Hunter's fails from last season and this preseason.

I'm counting last night as a win because while we lost and didn't score a touchdown, it seems we have a viable RT now. Sanchez looked much more comfortable out there.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Why?

Quote Originally Posted by 3rd_Times_A_Charm View Post
    I was wondering if someone here would be up to make a video with all of Wayne Hunter's fails from last season and this preseason.

I'm counting last night as a win because while we lost and didn't score a touchdown, it seems we have a viable RT now. Sanchez looked much more comfortable out there.

it sounded like Hunter was hurt. i'm sure he fell thru the s***tforbrains ass crack of our previous offensive administration during the Sparano transition... but that's no excuse for Rex and Tannenbum keeping him this season ... which also tells me ... neither Rex nor Tannenbum know a thing about running an offense.

Hall Of Fame
    Nothing will ever top the Vonn Miller sack.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Nothing will ever top the Vonn Miller sack.
    The only thing worse than that was when Kris Jenkins b****slapped the Texans 3rd string center. But that guy was a 3rd stringer.

Every offensive lineman allows sacks, but Hunter was the master of the "no resistance" sack. That's why I still say he was the worst lineman in the league last year. I went back and watches Levi Brown and Guy Whimper. They're terrible, make no mistake about it. But they knew how to hold and do other things to at least slow the rusher down as he was getting by them. They didn't give up any of these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLpimht0tUM

Drop back, 1st read covered...2nd re--BOOM!

"WHAT THE **** WAYNE!!!!!!"

Actually I thought I heard the announcers praise him for a good block last night.