Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 56

Thread: Former Patriot and NFLN analyst, Heath Evans, goes nuts

  1. #1
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,657
    Post Thanks / Like

    Former Patriot and NFLN analyst, Heath Evans, turns his Derp level up to 11

    According to him, Mark isn't our guy and that if we want to salvage the season we need to start Tebow. Also, apparently Mark isn't a winner and Tebow is. Wat.

    It's bad enough that NFLN is letting Patriots comment on the Jets, but can't they find one that is knowledgeable and actually WATCHES the games?

    Video of his retardation should be on nfl.com later.
    Last edited by McGinley; 08-27-2012 at 10:01 PM.

  2. #2
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    830
    Post Thanks / Like
    I...just...don't...get...it

  3. #3
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Ithaca College by way of New Jersey
    Posts
    1,645
    Post Thanks / Like
    Amazing thread title

  4. #4
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Sudbury,Ma
    Posts
    2,809
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why respond? These guys are paid to stir the pot and most are idiots

  5. #5
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,652
    Post Thanks / Like
    i can't listen to him. nothing useful has fallen out of his mouth to date

  6. #6
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    173
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just another media a$$clown looking to keep that $hit rolling....

  7. #7
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,044
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not that crazy of a statement...

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,657
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's hilarious is that Mark has clearly proven he's our guy and is certainly not anywhere near losing his job to Tim, yet he's still getting cut down by the talking heads. I thought Bayless was bad, but my body was not ready for Evansí level of derp.

  9. #9
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16,476
    Post Thanks / Like
    I watched it, I want throw my TV out of the window.

    THIS is why the fanbase is the way it is, these *******s in the media that we watch, and we have to put up with the sensationalistic Skip Bayless crap on every damn sports show.

    Sports television is pathetic, no real analysis anymore, no intelligence, just a blowhard and a ratings agenda.

  10. #10
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Somerville, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    1,611
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by New Jerzey Jet View Post
    Not that crazy of a statement...
    did you watch the game sunday? if tebow was a legitimate starting QB, he'd be in Denver still.

  11. #11
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    cape coral fl.
    Posts
    2,693
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    I watched it, I want throw my TV out of the window.

    THIS is why the fanbase is the way it is, these *******s in the media that we watch, and we have to put up with the sensationalistic Skip Bayless crap on every damn sports show.

    Sports television is pathetic, no real analysis anymore, no intelligence, just a blowhard and a ratings agenda.
    dam ray ray, you just found out homie???

  12. #12
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,695
    Post Thanks / Like
    unfortunately, NFLN is starting to resemble ESPN more and more each day.

    their morning show is an embarrassment, and now it's all about the headlines and "controversial" stories.


    for example, if you go to their website and go to the video page for the Jets we have:

    - Panthers vs. Jets highlights -- a whopping 55 second clip

    - Preseason Week 3: Tim Tebow highlights -- a two-minute clip of Tebow's worst preseason performance so far


    so Tebow gets literally twice the coverage as both the Jets and Panthers

  13. #13
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    3,981
    Post Thanks / Like
    No no no no no.....no no no, good lord no...nay, never, nunca, nada, listerine, no no no!

    If ever a day comes that Tim Tebow is my starting QB for any reason other than (god forbid) injury to the incumbent QB, I will cease paying this organization any mind, sell all of my memorabilia, and become a Detroit Lions fan for ever.

  14. #14
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,936
    Post Thanks / Like
    Huge mistake!!!! You never go full retard!

  15. #15
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    2,017
    Post Thanks / Like
    Didn't like this guy after a week on NFLN. Ruins the network IMO.

  16. #16
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,030
    Post Thanks / Like
    Biff from "Back to the Future"!"!

    Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

  17. #17
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    333
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    What's hilarious is that Mark has clearly proven he's our guy and is certainly not anywhere near losing his job to Tim, yet he's still getting cut down by the talking heads. I thought Bayless was bad, but my body was not ready for Evansí level of derp.
    Just one passing TD might reinforce your "proven" sentiment

  18. #18
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,444
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why does this bother anyone?

  19. #19
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    17,956
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    unfortunately, NFLN is starting to resemble ESPN more and more each day.

    their morning show is an embarrassment, and now it's all about the headlines and "controversial" stories.


    for example, if you go to their website and go to the video page for the Jets we have:

    - Panthers vs. Jets highlights -- a whopping 55 second clip

    - Preseason Week 3: Tim Tebow highlights -- a two-minute clip of Tebow's worst preseason performance so far


    so Tebow gets literally twice the coverage as both the Jets and Panthers
    100% agreed. Used to love NFLN for its unbiased news and opinions, but I'm starting to watch it less and less nowadays.

    Not to mention their Thursday Night Football coverage is god awful.

  20. #20
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hawthorne NJ
    Posts
    7,331
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by New Jerzey Jet View Post
    Not that crazy of a statement...
    Shut up Heath

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us