Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Rams have taken Schotty, Mulligan, and Hunter from us

The Rams have taken Schotty, Mulligan, and Hunter from us

I just want to give a huge shout out to the Rams front office.

They took our three stooges off our hands.

Jets Insider VIP
    Not to mention Clemens and Gholston.

St. Louis Jets

Jets Insider VIP
    Need to figure out how to squeeze them for something for Eric Smith, and will be set.

Dey supabowl now!

All League
    It's like Cleveland from a few years back

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Not to mention Clemens and Gholston.

St. Louis Jets
    And Rob Turner!

All Pro
    This really makes me question the evaluation abilities of the FO. How could they have given Hunter that crazy contract and put him out there with the obvious expectation that he was going to perform this year. How could they not tell in training camp that he wouldn't work out, and needed to see him stink it up in pre-season? Clearly his contract wasn't stopping them from trading him, why did they wait so long?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronxville Jets Fan View Post
    And Rob Turner!
    Turner is actually a decent player, he doesn't deserve to get lumped in with the likes of Gholston, Hunter, and Schitty.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    This really makes me question the evaluation abilities of the FO. How could they have given Hunter that crazy contract and put him out there with the obvious expectation that he was going to perform this year. How could they not tell in training camp that he wouldn't work out, and needed to see him stink it up in pre-season? Clearly his contract wasn't stopping them from trading him, why did they wait so long?
    One of life's unsolved mysteries. Truly baffling.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    They messed up. Personal theory, and I have nothing to back this up but I think a lot of coaches and personell men have really big egos and think they can fix anyone.

Maybe Schittferbrains can pick up Kevan Barlow and Anthony Clement while he's at it.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsfanfromtheBURGH View Post
    It's like Cleveland from a few years back
    Or KC right before.

I love how the rest of the NFL overrates our garbage ex-coaches meanwhile the media is obsessed with calling Rex Ryan the worst HC ever in the history of football.

All League
    Our defense better destroy them this year

I'm glad this is now a Sticky

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    They messed up. Personal theory, and I have nothing to back this up but I think a lot of coaches and personell men have really big egos and think they can fix anyone.
    The doc that gave me a vasectomy was like that.

"Boom!" he said.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rd_Times_A_Charm View Post
    I'm glad this is now a Sticky
    Sticky dreams deserve sticky threads.

Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Turner is actually a decent player, he doesn't deserve to get lumped in with the likes of Gholston, Hunter, and Schitty.
    +1

He was a good Jet

Jets Insider VIP
    Ron Wolf once said to never listen to your offensive line coach. They think they can coach up any player. I'd be willing to bet Sparano and Gugs thought Hunter could be fixed.

Like you this is just a guess...but the way all the coaches speak about Hunter I get the sense he's a REALLY GOOD practice player but simply can't handle the pressure of the games...

Coaches see a lot more practice than games so are convinced he's good but simply caught some bad breaks in games...

Rams may be only organization that is run worse than the Jets. However, didn't they just "save" 1.7 MM in cap space?