Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BILLS VS JETS; Perception VS Reality

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Although I have a bad feeling that another 8-8 season is upon us, a win against Buffalo and a 2-1 start could really change that and Buffalo is still the Jets' girlfriends until proven otherwise. Five in a row and counting. For the crap I give Sanchez, I'd take him over Ryan Slants And Nothing Else Fitzpatrick.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chupa View Post
    it seems like the last 3-4 years the Jets have played the Bills when the world has been down on the Jets and everyone is hyping up the Bills. Every single time we have completely dominated them.
    Bills fans think as a minimum we will split and many of them believe they will sweep.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    Although I have a bad feeling that another 8-8 season is upon us, a win against Buffalo and a 2-1 start could really change that and Buffalo is still the Jets' girlfriends until proven otherwise. Five in a row and counting. For the crap I give Sanchez, I'd take him over Ryan Slants And Nothing Else Fitzpatrick.
    I just want to know one thing. Why is that your avatar? Every time that commercial comes on I have the sudden urge to kill. Many him sometime others.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chupa View Post
    it seems like the last 3-4 years the Jets have played the Bills when the world has been down on the Jets and everyone is hyping up the Bills. Every single time we have completely dominated them.
    As we should. If the Jets pride themselves in being a team that can compete with any of the best teams in the NFL, then we should be beating the Bills twice a year rather easily. The Bills team has been a mess for a long time now. I do not believe they've found their QB of the future. I do not believe that defense will be as good as the Jets. Does anyone believe that?

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    The bill have not done anything to prove that their better than the Jets. That goes double for Fitzpatrick

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    I just want to know one thing. Why is that your avatar? Every time that commercial comes on I have the sudden urge to kill. Many him sometime others.
    It's serious fun!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Bills fans think as a minimum we will split and many of them believe they will sweep.
    and their houses are worth four hundred dollars.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    and their houses are worth four hundred dollars.
    Not the fans who moved here. Charlotte is little Western NY.