Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Sex Layup

Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Hi.

Have you met Betsy?
    Is that the gf or her sister?

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    Did you know that when you sneeze, the awesome sensation you get in the nerve endings near your sinuses is exactly the same awesome sensation (physiologically) you get when you ejaculate?

Technically, if you can get a chick to blow your nose, it's like scoring seks. Southside.
    Ahhh, no wonder my wife buys so much Kleenex!

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    Is that the gf or her sister?
    Lol. Is the GF

Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...

All Pro
    what about these conjoined twins?

Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    I know from whence I speak, G. Too many clueless idiots think a chick wants penetration right off the bat. Another boatload of these dunces either don't go down on a woman, or have no idea how to do it properly. Then they wonder why a return visit never happens.
    Wiser words never been said on this board.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by RussianGreen View Post
    Wiser words never been said on this board.
    Apparently you missed the "pour boiling soapy water down the hornets' nest hole" post.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Ahhh, no wonder my wife buys so much Kleenex!
    You know I was going to say something about lotion and the bathroom... but you have a wife so I'm guessing that wouldn't apply

Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Lol. Is the GF
    gotcha ... so she's not a fan ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    what about these conjoined twins?
    If we were conjoined one of us would be injured ...

and once again a visit to the landing strip leads me to the little man in the boat...

This thread hurts my feelings.

Jets Insider VIP
    Don't assume it's all banging. The key is "priming the pump" when it comes (no pun) to the female orgasm. Kissing, coupled lovingly with manual foreplay of the breasts, pudenda, and--if the participant be somewhat saucy--anal opening, should start off the proceedings.

Then, if a man is adept at lovemaking, he should slowly make his way down for a gentle (unless the woman prefers it somewhat rougher) session of oral loving, which should--ideally--lead to the woman's first powerful release. After this, penile insertion may ensue (with manual assistance from the male and/or female in tandem) in the position(s) of the couple's choosing, which should result is at least another orgasm for the female.
    This! We're much more likely, even guaranteed to achieve the wife's big O with oral than intercourse...it's like 95% to 5%. Without going into TMI let's just say it's also a venue that provides a lot of room for creativity and intimacy IMO. Sure, pounding it in there during intercourse is fun and physical...but going downtown is very enjoyable and an opportunity to really connect with your partner, kind of an art form actually.

Quote Originally Posted by escamoter2 View Post
    and once again a visit to the landing strip leads me to the little man in the boat...
    LOL

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post

Cheer up, dude. It's all in good fun.

Hey, at least they found the cure for this woman and were able to bring her constant orgasms to a screeching halt.

Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    We wouldn't do if we didn't care.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    the cure:

dating Softside.
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post

lmao...

as prescribed by Dr. Franklin X. Moga III

All Pro
    In my experience, I have never met a woman who did not enjoy this activity. As I've mentioned before, I have been with women who exploded wildly, then cried uncontrollably, after I performed my "linguistics". (Likely due to the emotional release of their first ever orgasm via oral activity.) They indicated that the men they had been with in the past either wouldn't do it were a disaster in technique.

Here is a man of lettres (sic), folks. We need you to organize a class for the young folk, DS.
    I have found that some women had a previous boyfriend who made her feel it was disgusting, and now they have a hangup about it. A good way to help get them over it is to suggest a nice shower together before hand, everything nice and clean, which takes away any possible disgust factor.

Plus, if you do a good job, and she does climax, then even if you are not at your best she still has nothing to complain about.

That, and you are far more likely to get some return oral action if you take care of her first.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post

SImple; Exactly when the in-move is about to take place during the ole in and out, you suddenly stop and yell " Hah? Hah? Oh yeah...Thaaaaaaats right I stopped" then plunge in again whilst grunting...then thplat thplat thplat............thplat ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz.

Win win.

-
    Your move sounds about as good as Costanza's "knuckle move" from Siendfeld.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by chirorob View Post
    I have found that some women had a previous boyfriend who made her feel it was disgusting, and now they have a hangup about it. A good way to help get them over it is to suggest a nice shower together before hand, everything nice and clean, which takes away any possible disgust factor.
    Or do it to her while she's on all fours.

Girls freaking LOVE that!!

Quote Originally Posted by chirorob View Post

Plus, if you do a good job, and she does climax, then even if you are not at your best she still has nothing to complain about.

That, and you are far more likely to get some return oral action if you take care of her first.
    I never got this. As a noted sex therapist once said, leave your brain outside the bedroom door. Sex is supposed to be fun for all involved.

Maybe I've been lucky, but all the women I've ever been with believed in personal hygiene. (I never once experienced a "tuna boat" moment with any of my partners.) Personally, as long as she's clean and healthy, I love a woman's natural scent and taste.

Hall Of Fame

(I never once experienced a "tuna boat" moment with any of my partners.)
    a redhead who comes over straight from work should do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    a redhead who comes over straight from work should do it.
    LOL. I'm a clean/neat freak, so maybe I just have always naturally gravitated towards similar women.

Hall Of Fame
    LOL. I'm a clean/neat freak, so maybe I just have always naturally gravitated towards similar women.
    yeah, that was certainly my first experience. i thought "this is what I've been waiting for?".